Cole Kmet will hope to make a difference for the Chicago Bears when they take on the Baltimore Ravens at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the NFL season. Let’s break down all of Kmet’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Cole Kmet Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Kmet’s Game-by-Game Stats
Cole Kmet Receiving Trends Vs. Baltimore Ravens
- The Ravens have the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 298.6 yards per game through the air.
- Kmet’s 31.6 receiving yards per game average is 8.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s outing (40.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Kmet has totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Kmet has put up 9.4 more receiving yards per game (31.6) than the average over/under he’s had set, 22.2.
- In four of his nine games this season (44.4%), Kmet has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Ravens have surrendered 14 touchdowns through the air (1.6 per game). They are 14th in the NFL in that category.
- Kmet has no receiving touchdowns in nine games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cole Kmet or the Chicago Bears at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bears Vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from