Cole Hammer enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win after he missed the cut at the 3M Open, his last event. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:25 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Cole Hammer odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Hammer’s recent form
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his last five tournaments.
- Hammer has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than average.
- Players have recorded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 191 yards longer than the average course Hammer has played over the past year (7,149 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -5 relative to par. That’s higher than this course, which has a scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Cole Hammer 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||77-70||-0.70||-7.738||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-74||-2.024||3.818||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from