Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills play the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Beasley has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Chiefs. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Cole Beasley AFC Championship Player Props
Beasley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Beasley is averaging 60.2 receiving yards per game, 5.3 fewer than the over/under of 65.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In six out of 17 games this season (35.3%), Beasley has put up more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 18th-most yards in the NFL this season (248.0 per game).
- Beasley’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 53 per game. He has put up 7.2 more per game than that average.
- Beasley has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 17 games (52.9%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cole Beasley or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from