NFL action in Week 11 will see Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills face off against the Indianapolis Colts at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s take a look at Beasley’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you assess your best bets.
Cole Beasley Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Beasley’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 3||Football Team||52||13||11||98||0|
Cole Beasley Receiving Trends Vs. Indianapolis Colts
- This week Beasley will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense (263.3 yards allowed per game).
- Beasley is averaging 51.2 receiving yards per game, 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (45.5).
- Beasley has put up over 45.5 receiving yards in 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine).
- Beasley’s season average of 51.2 receiving yards per game is 2.3 more than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.9.
- Beasley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his eight games (50.0%).
- The Colts have given up 23 passing TDs this year (2.3 per game), ranking them 32nd among NFL defenses.
- Beasley has one touchdown catch this season, in nine games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cole Beasley or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills Vs. Colts Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from