Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Beasley’s receiving yards prop bet in the matchup against the New England Patriots.
Cole Beasley Week 16 Player Props
Beasley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Beasley’s 67.9 receiving yards per game average is 4.4 more than his prop bet over/under in Monday’s matchup (63.5).
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9%), Beasley has collected more than 63.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 28th-most yards in the NFL this season (222.3 per game).
- Beasley has totaled 17.4 more receiving yards per game (67.9) than the average over/under he’s had set, 50.5.
- In 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 chances), Beasley has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (50.5).
- Beasley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 14 games (64.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cole Beasley or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from