Cole Beasley and the Buffalo Bills square off against the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Bills Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips digging into Beasley’s receiving yards prop bet.
Cole Beasley Player Props vs. Ravens
Beasley’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Beasley is averaging 64.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 fewer than the over/under of 66.5 set for Saturday’s matchup.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (six of 16), Beasley has put up more than 66.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 24th-most yards in the NFL this season (238.0 per game).
- Beasley has totaled 11.9 more receiving yards per game (64.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 52.1.
- In 56.2% of his games (nine out of 16 opportunities), Beasley has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (52.1).
- Beasley has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in nine of his 16 games (56.2%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Cole Beasley or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from