The Orlando Magic, including Cole Anthony, face off against the New York Knicks at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Anthony paces the Magic with 20.2 points per game and 5.6 assists, while also posting 6.6 rebounds.
Below, we break down Anthony’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Cole Anthony Prop Bets (November 17)
Anthony Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.2 points Anthony has scored per game this season is 2.7 more than his prop total set for Wednesday (17.5).
- Anthony has put up more than 17.5 points eight times this season (through 14 games).
- Anthony is 8-for-14 at scoring more than his points prop total this season.
- Anthony has averaged 3.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Anthony has made more than 2.5 threes in eight games this season.
- Conceding 107.4 points per game, the Knicks are the 16th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Anthony Vs Knicks
Bet On Magic Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from