Cole Anthony and the Orlando Magic will face the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:00 PM ET on Monday. Anthony leads his team in both points (16.9) and assists (5.9) per contest, and also posts 5.5 rebounds. At the other end, he delivers 0.7 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Anthony’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this matchup.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Cole Anthony Prop Bets (March 28)
Anthony Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Anthony’s 16.9 points per game average is 1.4 points more than Monday’s over/under.
- Anthony has played 75 games this season, scoring more than 15.5 points in 31 of them.
- Anthony has hit the over 24 times on a points prop this season (in 59 tries).
- Anthony’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.6 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (1.5).
- Anthony has hit more than 1.5 three pointers in 38 of his 75 games so far this season.
- Defensively, the Cavaliers are ranked fourth in the NBA, conceding 104.7 points per game.
Anthony Vs Cavaliers (2020-21)
Bet On Magic Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from