Coby White’s Chicago Bulls square off against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Wednesday. White has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Coby White Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- White has played in 54 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 32 of them.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for White is set at 16.5 points. That’s 2.1 more points than his season average of 14.4.
- In 21 of 54 games this season (38.9%) White has scored more than 16.5 points.
- White’s average points prop this season has been set at 17.1 points, which he’s fallen short of by 2.7 points on average.
- White is an even bet on his point total, having gone over his points prop total in 50% of his chances.
- In only 19 games this season (35.2%) White scored more than his average points over/under of 17.1.
- Teams are scoring 111.0 points per game against the Cavaliers this season, the 20th-most allowed by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- White has had a prop bet set for assists in 32 of 54 total games this season.
- White has averaged 4.5 assists per game this year, 1.0 assist less than his prop bet for the matchup on Wednesday (5.5).
- White has dished out more than 5.5 assists in 17 out of 54 games this season (31.5%).
- White has averaged 0.1 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.6.
- White has dished out 4.6 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in just 23 of 54 of his contests (42.6%).
- Opponents of the Cavaliers have averaged 24.8 assists per game this season, the 16th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
White vs the Cavaliers
Bet on the Bulls vs the Cavaliers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from