Coby White and his Chicago Bulls teammates hit the court against the Phoenix Suns at 10:00 PM ET on Friday. White posts 13.4 points, 3.1 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocks.
Let’s take a look at White’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Coby White Prop Bets (March 18)
White Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- White’s 13.4 points per game average is 3.9 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- White’s point total has exceeded 9.5 points 31 times in the 69 games he’s played this season.
- White has hit the over 17 times on a points prop this season (in 27 tries).
- White’s 2.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.8 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- White has 29 games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Defensively, the Suns are ranked sixth in the league, conceding 106.3 points per contest.
White Vs Suns
Bet On Bulls Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from