The Chicago Bulls, with Coby White, will take on the Utah Jazz at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday. White is averaging 13.5 points, 3.0 assists and 3.2 rebounds per game.
In this article, we take a look at all of White’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Coby White Prop Bets (March 16)
White Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5 points prop bet set for White on Wednesday is 3.0 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (13.5).
- White has scored more than 10.5 points 30 times this season (through 68 games).
- White is 16-for-26 at going over his points prop total this season.
- White’s 2.4 made three-pointers per game is 0.9 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (1.5).
- White has made more than 1.5 three pointers in 28 of his 68 games so far this season.
- The Jazz are the 10th-best defensive team in the league, allowing 107.6 points per contest.
White Vs Jazz (2020-21)
Bet On Bulls Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from