Clyde Edwards-Helaire and the Kansas City Chiefs square off against the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips digging into Edwards-Helaire’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire AFC Championship Player Props
Edwards-Helaire’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Bills allow 119.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 16th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Edwards-Helaire is set at 61.5. That’s 0.3 fewer yards than his season average of 61.8.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six of 13 matchups), Edwards-Helaire has put up more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards-Helaire’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 61.1, which he’s outpaced by 0.7 yards on average this year.
- Edwards-Helaire has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 14 opportunities (35.7%).
- Edwards-Helaire has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (61.1) in only 46.2% of his games (six out of 13 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Edwards-Helaire is averaging 22.8 receiving yards per game, 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (22.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this year (five out of 13), Edwards-Helaire has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- The Bills defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 20th-most yards in the NFL this season (246.6 per game).
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Edwards-Helaire has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 26.8 yards.
- Edwards-Helaire’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 26.8 per game. He averages 4.0 less per game than that average.
- In just four of his 14 games (28.6%), Edwards-Helaire has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Clyde Edwards-Helaire or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from