Clyde Edwards-Helaire and the Kansas City Chiefs host the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Edwards-Helaire’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Week 9 Player Props
Edwards-Helaire’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Panthers give up 124.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Edwards-Helaire is set at 60.5. That’s 11 fewer yards than his season average of 71.5.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Edwards-Helaire has had more than 60.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards-Helaire has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (67.1) by 4.4 yards.
- Edwards-Helaire has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
- In only two games this season (25%), Edwards-Helaire, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 67.1.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Edwards-Helaire is averaging 25.5 receiving yards per game, 3.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (28.5).
- In three of eight games this year (37.5%), Edwards-Helaire has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- The Panthers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 23rd-most yards in the NFL this season (238.9 per game).
- In just 37.5% of his games (three of eight opportunities), Edwards-Helaire has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (29.2).
- Edwards-Helaire’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 29.2 per game. He is averaging 3.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Edwards-Helaire has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Clyde Edwards-Helaire or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.