Clyde Edwards-Helaire’s Kansas City Chiefs visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some insights and tips around Edwards-Helaire’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets.
Clyde Edwards-Helaire Week 12 Player Props
Edwards-Helaire’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Buccaneers allow 73.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Edwards-Helaire is set at 50.5. That is 15.0 fewer yards than his season average of 65.5.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Edwards-Helaire has put up more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- Edwards-Helaire has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (64.9) by 0.6 yards.
- Edwards-Helaire has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 10 opportunities (40%).
- In only three games this season (30%), Edwards-Helaire, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 64.9.
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Edwards-Helaire is averaging 23.2 receiving yards per game, 1.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (24.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Edwards-Helaire has totaled more than 24.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers have the 17th-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 259.2 yards per game.
- In only three of his 10 games (30%), Edwards-Helaire has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 28.8 yards.
- Edwards-Helaire’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 28.8 per game. He averages 5.6 fewer per game than that average.
- Edwards-Helaire has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his 10 games (30%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Clyde Edwards-Helaire or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from