Clyde Edwards-Helaire Week 11 Player Props
Edwards-Helaire’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Edwards-Helaire’s 65.1 rushing yards per game average is 14.6 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Edwards-Helaire has put up more than 50.5 rushing yards.
- The Raiders give up 112.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 12th-ranked rush defense.
- Edwards-Helaire’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 66.5 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 1.4 on average.
- In only two games this season (22.2%), Edwards-Helaire, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 66.5.
- Edwards-Helaire has hit the rushing yards over in only three of nine opportunities (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Edwards-Helaire has collected 14.0 rushing attempts per game, 2.5 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (11.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his chances), Edwards-Helaire has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Edwards-Helaire has averaged 0.9 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (14.9).
- Edwards-Helaire took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Edwards-Helaire’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 14.9. He’s gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
- This season, Raiders opponents have ran the ball 25.3 times per game, the 24th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Clyde Edwards-Helaire or the Kansas City Chiefs at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chiefs vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from