Paul George leads the Los Angeles Clippers (24-13) into a matchup with the Washington Wizards (13-20) after putting up 32 points in an 117-112 loss to the Celtics. The Clippers are favorites in the game on Thursday, March 4, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on NBCS-DC. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 4, 2021, 11:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Wizards Betting Odds
Clippers vs Wizards Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 4
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal),
Kawhi Leonard: Day To Day (Back),
Marcus Morris Sr.: Day To Day (Concussion)
Ish Smith: Out (Quad),
Thomas Bryant: Out For Season (Left knee)
Clippers and Wizards Records ATS
- Los Angeles has a 20-17 record ATS this year.
- The Clippers are 14-10 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 5-point favorite.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 20 of 37 games this season (54.1%).
- Washington has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 17-15.
- The Wizards only hold a 0-2 record against the spread this season when they play as at least a 5-point underdog.
- 17 of Washington’s 32 games (53.1%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Clippers knocked off the Wizards 135-116 in the last meeting between the two teams on February 23, 2021. Kawhi Leonard scored 32 points to lead the Clippers, and Bradley Beal scored 28 points for the Wizards. The Clippers covered the spread as 12-point favorites, and the teams scored 251 total points to go over the 236-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2021||Clippers||Clippers||-12||236||-827||548||Regular Season||135-116 LAC|
- Los Angeles’ games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Thursday’s matchup total (234.5 points) in seven out of 37 opportunities (18.9% of matchups).
- In 16 out of Washington’s 33 games this season (48.5%), the competing teams combined for more points than the point total in Thursday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Clippers games is 224 points, 10.5 fewer than the over/under of 234.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this game’s over/under (234.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wizards’ games (233.8 points) this season.
- The Clippers have an average implied point total of 115.6 this season, which is 4.4 points lower than their implied total in Thursday’s game (120).
- This season, Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (120) 14 times.
- The 120-point average implied total on the season for the Wizards is five more points than the team’s 115-point implied total in this matchup.
- Washington has scored more than this game’s implied total of 115 points 16 times this season.
- The Clippers are the league’s seventh-highest scoring team (114.8 PPG), while the Wizards allow the 29th-fewest points per game (119.2) in NBA action.
- The Clippers have scored a total of 207 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.6 per game), while the Wizards have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 151 total points, -4.6 per game).
- The Clippers scoring leader is Leonard, who puts up 26.8 points per game.
- Leonard’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 0.3 points lower than his season average of 26.8.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Ivica Zubac’s 6.8 rebounds per game and assisting by George’s 5.4 assists per game .
- George’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 35.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 35.2.
- George is the top three-point shooter for the Clippers, connecting on 3.5 per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who averages 1.6 per game. Serge Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.3 blocks a game.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
- Russell Westbrook is number one on the Wizards leaderboard in both rebounds (9.8 per game) and assists (9.8 per game).
- Westbrook’s rebounding prop total for the contest is posted at 9.5 boards, 0.3 rebounds lower than his season average of 9.8.
- Beal has the title of Washington’s top scorer by putting up 32.9 points per game.
- Beal’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 32.5, 0.4 points less than his season average of 32.9.
- Davis Bertans is tops from three-point range for the Wizards, knocking down 3.0 threes per game.
- Bertans’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Washington’s Beal has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Alex Len is first in blocks with 1.2 per game.
- Beal’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from