The Golden State Warriors (19-18) will try to halt a three-game losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (24-14) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 11 as underdogs. The Clippers have also lost three games in a row. The point total is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 11, 2021, 10:55 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Warriors Betting Odds
Clippers vs Warriors Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 11
Klay Thompson: Out For Season (Right Achilles),
Marquese Chriss: Out For Season (Leg),
James Wiseman: Day To Day (Health Protocols)
Clippers and Warriors Records ATS
- Los Angeles has compiled a 20-18 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Clippers are 10-8 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 21 of 38 games this season (55.3%).
- Golden State has an 18-19 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 7.5-point underdog, the Warriors often cover the spread with a 3-1 record against the spread.
- 40.5% of Golden State’s 37 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Warriors took down the Clippers 115-105. Paul George led the Clippers with 25 points, and Stephen Curry paced the Warriors with 38. The Warriors covered the spread as 6.5-point underdogs, and the teams put up a total of 220 total points to finish under on the 229.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2021||Clippers||Warriors||-6.5||229.5||-264||210||Regular Season||115-105 GS|
|1/6/2021||Clippers||Warriors||-5||231.5||-211||170||Regular Season||108-101 LAC|
- Los Angeles’ games this year have gone over the point total for Thursday’s matchup total (230.5 points) in 31.6% of opportunities (12 out of 38 matchups).
- 13 Golden State games this year (35.1% of its matchups) finished with a final score higher than Thursday’s point total of 230.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Clippers games is 6.2 points fewer than the over/under of 230.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates this game’s over/under (230.5 points) and the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (226.3 points) this season.
- The Clippers’ average implied point total this season is 3.2 fewer points than their implied total in Thursday’s game (115.8 implied points on average compared to 119 implied points in this game).
- This season, Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (119) 16 times.
- The 116.9-point average implied total on the season for the Warriors is 4.9 more points than the team’s 112-point implied total in this matchup.
- Golden State has scored more than 112 points in 19 games this season.
- The Clippers are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.8 PPG), while the Warriors allow the 22nd-fewest points per game (112.9) in the league.
- The Clippers have scored a total of 205 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.4 per game), and the Warriors have out-scored opponents by just 18 points on the season (0.5 more per game).
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, averaging 26.6 points per game.
- Leonard’s PRA prop total for the matchup is listed at 38.5, 0.7 greater than his season average of 37.8.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Ivica Zubac’s 7.0 rebounds per game and assisting by George’s 5.4 assists per game .
- George’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 35.2.
- George knocks down 3.5 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.5 steals per game. Serge Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks a contest to pace Los Angeles.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Draymond Green has the top spot on the Warriors rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 6.1 rebounds per game and 8.6 assists per game.
- Green’s rebounding prop total for the game is listed at 7.5 rebounds, 1.4 rebounds higher than his season average of 6.1.
- Curry scores 29.7 points per game to pace Golden State.
- Curry’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.8 points higher than his season average of 29.7.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other member of the Warriors, cashing in 4.8 treys per game.
- Curry’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 4.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 4.8.
- Green is at the top of Golden State’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and James Wiseman leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from