Damian Lillard leads the Portland Trail Blazers (2-1) into a matchup with the Los Angeles Clippers (3-1) after scoring 31 points in an 115-107 win over the Lakers. The Trail Blazers are underdogs in the matchup on Wednesday, December 30, 2020, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of December 30, 2020, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 30
Clippers: Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Knee), Kawhi Leonard: Out (Mouth)
Trail Blazers: Gary Trent Jr.: Day To Day (Calf), Carmelo Anthony: Out (Health and safety protocols), Nassir Little: Out (Health protocols), Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Clippers and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Los Angeles had a 47-38 record ATS last year.
- The Clippers were 35-30 against the spread in 2019-20 when they were at least a 3.5-point favorite.
- Only 38 of 85 Los Angeles games last season (44.7%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Portland was 34-42-4 ATS last season.
- The Trail Blazers only held a 12-15 record against the spread last season when they entered a game as at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- 46 of Portland’s 80 games (57.5%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
In the last matchup between the teams on Saturday, the Clippers defeated the Trail Blazers 122-117. Paul George led the Clippers with 21 points, and CJ McCollum paced the Trail Blazers with 29. The Clippers covered the spread as 4.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 239 total points to go over the 232.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/8/2020||Trail Blazers||Trail Blazers||-4.5||232.5||-182||152||Regular Season||122-117 LAC*|
|12/3/2019||Clippers||Clippers||-9||232.5||-473||361||Regular Season||117-97 LAC*|
|11/7/2019||Clippers||Clippers||-5.5||231||-224||184||Regular Season||107-101 LAC*|
|3/12/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||125-104 POR|
|12/17/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-127 POR|
|11/25/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-100 LAC|
|11/8/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-105 POR|
|3/30/2018||–||Trail Blazers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||105-96 POR|
|3/18/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-109 POR|
|1/30/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-96 POR|
- 8/8/2020 DNP – Clippers: Kawhi Leonard, Montrezl Harrell; Trail Blazers: Hassan Whiteside
- 12/3/2019 DNP – Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic
- 11/7/2019 DNP – Clippers: Paul George; Trail Blazers: Jusuf Nurkic
- Last season, the Clippers were the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (116 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allowed their opponents the 26th-fewest points per game (116.3) in the league.
- The Clippers out-scored their opponents by a total of 519 points last season (6.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Trail Blazers out-scored them by 134 more points on the year (1.7 per game).
- Kawhi Leonard contributed 27.1 points per game last season.
- Serge Ibaka pulled down 8.2 rebounds per game and Lou Williams averaged 5.6 assists per game .
- Leonard nicked 1.8 steals per game. Ivica Zubac collected 0.9 blocks a contest.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Lillard racked up 30.0 points per game last season and recorded 8.0 assists.
- Robert Covington pulled down 8.0 rebounds per game.
- Covington grabbed 1.7 steals and 1.0 block per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from