The Los Angeles Clippers (11-4) are heavy, favorites as they try to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-7) on Friday, January 22 at Staples Center. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET on PRIME. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 21, 2021, 3:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Clippers vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 21
Ty Jerome: Out (Left Ankle),
Al Horford: Out (Personal),
Trevor Ariza: Out (Personal)
Clippers and Thunder Records ATS
- Los Angeles has played to a 10-5 record against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 15 of 15 games this season (100%).
- So far this season, Oklahoma City holds an even 6-6 record ATS.
- 13 of Oklahoma City’s 13 games (100%) this season have gone over the over/under.
- Five Oklahoma City games this year (38.5% of its matchups) ended with a final point total higher than Friday’s over/under of 220.5 points.
- On average, the Clippers have seen a 222.7 over/under in their games this season, 2.2 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.3 points more than the average over/under in Thunder’s games this season (218.2 points).
- The average implied total for the Clippers this season is 29.6 points, 87.4 fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Friday’s game.
- Los Angeles has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (117) 40 times.
- The Thunder’s average implied point total on the season (28.2 points) is 75.8 points lower than their implied total in this matchup (104 points).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 104 points in seven games this season.
- The Clippers are the NBA’s seventh-highest scoring team (114.9 PPG), while the Thunder allow their opponents the 21st-fewest points per game (112.6) in the league.
- The Clippers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 106 points this season (7.1 points per game on average), and opponents of the Thunder have out-scored them by 91 more points on the year (seven per game).
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring (24.9 points per game) and assisting (5.8 assists per game).
- Leonard’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 36.5, 0.8 greater than his season average of 35.7.
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Serge Ibaka, who averages 6.2 per game.
- Ibaka’s rebounding prop over/under for the game is set at 7.5 rebounds, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 6.2.
- Paul George knocks down 3.9 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots less than his season average of 3.9.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who averages 2.1 per game. Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 blocks lower than his season average of 1.1.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander holds the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, putting up 21.0 points and 6.2 assists per game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 26.5, 6.1 less than his season average of 32.6.
- Darius Bazley collects all of the boards and is the Oklahoma City leader in rebounds, getting 7.2 per game.
- Bazley’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 5.5 boards, 1.7 rebounds less than his season average of 7.2.
- Luguentz Dort leads the Thunder in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Dort’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.9 shots lower than his season average of 2.4.
- Dort is at the top of Oklahoma City’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Aleksej Pokusevski leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Dort’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals lower than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from