The Los Angeles Clippers (9-4) are favored (-6) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Indiana Pacers (8-4) at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at Staples Center. The contest airs on NBA TV.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 17, 2021, 12:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Pacers Betting Odds
Clippers vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 17
Lou Williams: Day To Day (Hip)
Jeremy Lamb: Out (Knee),
T.J. Warren: Out (Foot),
Goga Bitadze: Day To Day (Right Ankle),
Jalen Lecque: Day To Day (Ankle),
Brian Bowen II: Day To Day (Groin),
Caris LeVert: Out (Kidney)
Clippers and Pacers Records ATS
- Los Angeles is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 7-6.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Clippers are 2-4 against the spread in 2020-21.
- 8 of 13 Los Angeles games this season (61.5%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Indiana has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 8-4.
- The Pacers attain a 3-1 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 6-point underdog.
- Indiana has gone over the total points bet in half of their games (8-5).
Head to Head
Paul George (36 points) led the Clippers over Malcolm Brogdon (20 points) and the Pacers 110-99 in their most recent matchup on December 9, 2019. The Pacers were favored by 2.5 points in the game, but the Clippers covered the spread. The 209 total points in the matchup fell short of the 217-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/9/2019||Pacers||Pacers||-2.5||217||-147||122||Regular Season||110-99 LAC|
|3/19/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||115-109 LAC|
|2/7/2019||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-92 IND|
|4/1/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-104 IND|
|3/23/2018||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||109-104 IND|
|12/4/2016||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||111-102 IND|
|11/27/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-70 IND|
|1/26/2016||–||Pacers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||91-89 LAC|
|12/2/2015||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||103-91 IND|
|12/17/2014||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 LAC|
- The Clippers are at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (113.8 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 10th-fewest points per game (108.2) in the league.
- The Clippers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 54 points this season (4.2 points per game on average), and the Pacers have put up 74 more points than their opponents on the year (6.1 per game).
- The Clippers scoring leader is George, who puts up 25.3 points per game.
- George’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 34.5, 2.0 less than his season average of 36.5.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Serge Ibaka’s 6.2 rebounds per game and assisting by Kawhi Leonard’s 6.0 assists per game .
- Ibaka’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 25.5, 5.7 greater than his season average of 19.8.
- The Clippers are led by George from beyond the arc. He makes 4.3 shots from deep per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 4.3.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Ibaka, who collects 1.2 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- Brogdon takes the top spot on the Pacers scoring and assist lists, tallying 22.8 points and 7.4 assists per game.
- Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 3.3 points less than his season average of 22.8.
- Domantas Sabonis collects all of the boards and is the Indiana leader in rebounds, getting 12.8 per game.
- Sabonis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 0.9 less than his season average of 40.4.
- Brogdon makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, averaging 3.1 treys per game.
- Brogdon’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Brogdon is at the top of Indiana’s steals hierarchy with 1.8 steals per game and Myles Turner leads the squad in blocks with 4.1 per game.
- Brogdon’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from