The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of December 27, 2020, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Clippers vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of December 27
Clippers: Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Knee), Kawhi Leonard: Day To Day (Mouth)
Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis: Out (Knee)
Clippers and Mavericks Records ATS
- Los Angeles went over .500 against the spread last season with a record of 47-38.
- The Clippers were 33-28 against the spread in 2019-20 when they were at least a 4.5-point favorite.
- Only 38 of 85 Los Angeles games last season (44.7%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Dallas generally came up short ATS last season, with a 38-39-3 record.
- The Mavericks were at least a 4.5-point underdog 39th times last season, where they had a record of 21-16-1 against the spread.
- 49 of Dallas’ 80 games (61.2%) last season covered the over/under.
Head to Head
Kawhi Leonard scored a team-high 33 points to help lead the Clippers over Luka Doncic (38 points) and the Mavericks 111-97 in their most recent matchup on Sunday. The Clippers were favored by 9.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 208 total points to fall short of the 237-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|8/6/2020||Clippers||Mavericks||-4.5||231.5||-190||157||Regular Season||126-111 LAC*|
|1/21/2020||Mavericks||Mavericks||-2.5||231.5||-141||119||Regular Season||110-107 LAC*|
|11/26/2019||Clippers||Mavericks||-1.5||225.5||-121||101||Regular Season||114-99 LAC|
|2/25/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-112 LAC|
- 8/30/2020 DNP – Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis
- 8/25/2020 DNP – Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis
- 8/23/2020 DNP – Mavericks: Kristaps Porzingis
- 8/6/2020 DNP – Clippers: Montrezl Harrell; Mavericks: Seth Curry
- 1/21/2020 DNP – Clippers: Paul George
- Last season, the Clippers were the NBA’s fourth-highest scoring team (116 PPG), while the Mavericks allowed their opponents the 16th-fewest points per game (113.1) in the league.
- The Clippers scored a total of 519 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 6.1 per game), and the Mavericks out-scored opponents by 313 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
- Leonard averaged 27.1 points per game last season.
- Serge Ibaka pulled down 8.2 rebounds per game and Lou Williams averaged 5.6 assists per game .
- Leonard collected 1.8 per game. Ivica Zubac averaged 0.9 blocks a game.
- Doncic scored 28.8 points per game and dished out 8.8 assists per game last season.
- Kristaps Porzingis grabed 9.5 rebounds per game.
- Willie Cauley-Stein averaged 1.1 steals per game. Porzingis collected 2.0 blocks a game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from