The Sacramento Kings (5-9) visit the Los Angeles Clippers (10-4) as underdogs after De’Aaron Fox racked up 43 points in the Kings’ 128-123 loss to the Pelicans. The game airs on PRIME at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of January 19, 2021, 4:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Kings Betting Odds
Clippers vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 19
Lou Williams: Day To Day (Hip),
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Undisclosed)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle),
Jahmi’us Ramsey: Day To Day (Groin),
Hassan Whiteside: Day To Day (Hip)
Clippers and Kings Records ATS
- Los Angeles has a 9-5 record ATS this year.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 14 of 14 games this season (100%).
- Sacramento holds a losing record ATS this season with five wins and nine losses ATS.
- 0% of Sacramento’s 14 games this season have fell below the over/under.
Head to Head
The Clippers got a team-high 27 points out of Kawhi Leonard on the way to a 138-100 victory over Marvin Bagley III (20 points) and the Kings in their most recent matchup on January 15, 2021. The Clippers were 7-point favorites in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams combined to score 238 total points to go over the 227.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/15/2021||Clippers||Kings||-7||227.5||-278||225||Regular Season||138-100 LAC|
|2/22/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-9||231.5||-409||324||Regular Season||112-103 SAC*|
|1/30/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-14||225.5||-1265||820||Regular Season||124-103 SAC*|
|12/31/2019||Clippers||Kings||-6.5||220.5||-312||254||Regular Season||105-87 LAC*|
|3/1/2019||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-109 LAC|
|1/27/2019||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-108 LAC|
|12/26/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||127-118 LAC|
|11/29/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||133-121 LAC|
|1/13/2018||–||Clippers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||126-105 LAC|
|1/11/2018||–||Kings||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||121-115 LAC|
- 2/22/2020 DNP – Clippers: Paul George; Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- 1/30/2020 DNP – Clippers: Kawhi Leonard; Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- 12/31/2019 DNP – Clippers: Lou Williams; Kings: Marvin Bagley III
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 232 total in 33 out of 14 games (235.7%) this year.
- In Sacramento’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Wednesday’s matchup over/under in 10 out of 14 matchups (71.4%).
- On average, the over/under in Clippers games is 8.5 points fewer than the over/under of 232 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.9 points separates the average total points bet in Kings’ games (237.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (232 points).
- The Clippers’ average implied point total this season is 91.6 fewer points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (29.4 implied points on average compared to 121 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (121) 32 times.
- The 29.3-point average implied total on the season for the Kings is 81.7 fewer points than the team’s 111-point implied total in this matchup.
- Sacramento has put up more than 111 points in eight games on the season.
- The Clippers are the NBA’s seventh-highest scoring team (114.9 PPG), while the Kings allow their opponents the most points per game (123.6) in the league.
- The Clippers have totaled a total of 87 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.3 per game), while the Kings have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 130 total points, -9.3 per game).
- The Clippers scoring leader is Paul George, who averages 24.8 points per game.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 5.6 less than his season average of 36.1.
- Serge Ibaka paces Los Angeles with 6.2 rebounds per game and Leonard leads the team with 5.9 assists per contest.
- Ibaka’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 22.5, 2.7 higher than his season average of 19.8.
- The Clippers are led by George from long distance. He knocks down 4.1 shots from deep per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 4.1.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Los Angeles.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals less than his season average of 1.8.
- The Kings go-to guy, Fox, leads the team in both scoring (20.5 points per game) and assists (5.8 assists per game).
- Fox’s assists prop over/under for the matchup is set at 6.5 assists, 0.7 greater than his season average of 5.8.
- When it comes to rebounds, Bagley is the Sacramento leader with 7.7 per game.
- Bagley’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 0.9 less than his season average of 22.4.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, averaging 3.9 treys per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 3.9.
- Sacramento’s Fox has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.5 per game and Richaun Holmes is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Fox’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from