The Sacramento Kings (11-11) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (17-7) on Sunday, February 7, 2021 at Staples Center as 8.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET on PRIME. The matchup has a point total of 228.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 7, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Kings Betting Odds
Clippers vs Kings Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 7
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee),
Paul George: Out (Foot)
DaQuan Jeffries: Out (Left ankle)
Clippers and Kings Records ATS
- Los Angeles has played to a 14-10 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 8.5 points or more, going 5-3 this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 14 of 24 games this season (58.3%).
- Sacramento has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 12-10.
- Sacramento and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 63.6% (14) of its 22 games played.
Head to Head
The Clippers defeated the Kings 115-96 in the last meeting between the teams on January 20, 2021. De’Aaron Fox scored 25 points to pace the Kings, and Kawhi Leonard scored 32 points for the Clippers. The Clippers covered the spread as 11-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 231-point over/under after combining to score 211.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Clippers||Clippers||-11||231||-653||463||Regular Season||115-96 LAC|
|1/15/2021||Clippers||Kings||-7||227.5||-278||225||Regular Season||138-100 LAC|
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over on Sunday’s 228.5 total in eight out of 24 games (33.3%) this season.
- In 54.5% of Sacramento’s games this season (12 of 22), the total points scored was greater than Sunday’s 228.5-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Clippers games is 222.6 points, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 228.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Kings’ games this season (232.4 points).
- The average implied total for the Clippers this season is 115 points, four fewer points than their implied total of 119 points in Sunday’s game.
- This season, Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (119) 10 times.
- The 116.4-point average implied total on the season for the Kings is 6.4 more points than the team’s 110-point implied total in this matchup.
- Sacramento has scored more than 110 points 13 times this season.
- The Clippers are at the sixth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115 PPG), while the Kings allow the 29th-fewest points per game (118.6) in the league.
- The Clippers have totaled a total of 177 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 7.4 per game), while the Kings have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 106 total points, -4.8 per game).
- Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, racking up 26.3 points per game.
- Leonard’s points prop total for the game is set at 32.5, 6.2 points higher than his season average of 26.3.
- Serge Ibaka paces Los Angeles with 6.7 rebounds per game and Paul George leads the squad with 5.5 assists per contest.
- Ibaka’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 20.6.
- George makes 3.8 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Ibaka, who collects 1.3 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.9 steals an outing.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.4 steals less than his season average of 1.9.
- Fox holds the top spot on the Kings scoring and assist lists, putting up 22.4 points and 6.5 assists per game.
- Fox’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 30.5, 1.6 less than his season average of 32.1.
- Richaun Holmes collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, getting 8.0 per game.
- Holmes’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 21.5, 1.4 lower than his season average of 22.9.
- Buddy Hield makes more threes per game than any other member of the Kings, cashing in 3.9 treys per game.
- Hield’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 4.5, 0.6 shots greater than his season average of 3.9.
- Fox is at the top of Sacramento’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Holmes leads the squad in blocks with 1.8 per game.
- Fox’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals greater than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from