The Los Angeles Clippers (23-11) play the Memphis Grizzlies (14-14) as 7.5-point favorites on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The matchup has an over/under of 226.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 26, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Clippers vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 26
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot)
Clippers and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Los Angeles has a 19-15 record ATS this year.
- The Clippers are 10-7 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 7.5-point favorite.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 58.8% of its games this season (20/34).
- Memphis has outperformed the spread so far this season with a record of 15-13.
- The Grizzlies manage a 1-0 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 7.5-point underdog.
- Half of Memphis’ 28 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
Tyus Jones scored a team-high 20 points to lead the Grizzlies past Kawhi Leonard (17 points) and the Clippers 122-94 in their most recent matchup on February 25, 2021. The Clippers were favored by 8 points in the game, but the Grizzlies covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 216 total points to go under the 225.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2021||Clippers||Grizzlies||-8||225.5||-318||257||Regular Season||122-94 MEM|
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over on Friday’s 226.5 total in 14 out of 34 games (41.2%) this season.
- 13 Memphis games this year (46.4% of its matchups) ended with a final total greater than Friday’s point total of 226.5 points.
- On average, the over/under in Clippers games is 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 226.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.3 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (222.2 points).
- The average implied total for the Clippers this season is 115.6 points, 1.4 fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Friday’s game.
- Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 15 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Grizzlies (113.6) is 3.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (110).
- This season, Memphis has scored more than this game’s implied total of 110 points 14 times.
- The Clippers are at the seventh spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.2 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 11th-fewest points per game (111.4) in the league.
- The Clippers have totaled 197 more points than their opponents this season (5.8 per game on average), while the Grizzlies have been out-scored by 16 total points (0.6 per game average differential).
- Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, averaging 26.7 points per game.
- Leonard’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 37.5, 0.3 lower than his season average of 37.8.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Ivica Zubac’s 6.9 rebounds per game and assisting by Paul George’s 5.3 assists per game .
- George’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 31.5, 4.1 less than his season average of 35.6.
- The Clippers are led by George from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.6 shots from deep per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.1 shots lower than his season average of 3.6.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Serge Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace Los Angeles.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- Ja Morant has the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, putting up 19.0 points and 7.9 assists per game.
- Morant’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.5 greater than his season average of 30.0.
- Jonas Valanciunas collects all of the boards and is the Memphis leader in rebounds, grabbing 11.4 per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 28.5, 0.8 lower than his season average of 29.3.
- Grayson Allen is tops from three-point range for the Grizzlies, knocking down 2.1 threes per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Nobody on Memphis grabs more steals than Jones (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than De’Anthony Melton (0.8 per game).
- Jones’ steals prop total for the game is set at 0.5, 0.8 steals less than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from