The Los Angeles Clippers (23-10) are favorites as they try to extend a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the Memphis Grizzlies (13-14) on Thursday, February 25 at FedExForum. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on FS-SE. The over/under is set at for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 25, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Grizzlies Betting Odds
Clippers vs Grizzlies Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 25
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
Jaren Jackson Jr.: Out (Knee),
Killian Tillie: Out (Foot),
Dillon Brooks: Day To Day (Thigh)
Clippers and Grizzlies Records ATS
- Los Angeles has put together a 19-14 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more, going 10-6 this season.
- 19 of 33 Los Angeles games this season (57.6%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Memphis has met expectations of oddsmakers this season with an even 13-13-1 record ATS.
- Memphis and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 51.9% (14) of its 27 games played.
- In Los Angeles’ matchups this season, the Clippers and their opponents have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 227.5 points 14 times (42.4% of opportunities).
- In Memphis’ games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Thursday’s matchup point total in 11 out of 27 matchups (40.7%).
- The Clippers have seen a 224.8 average over/under in their games this season, 2.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 5.1 points more than the average over/under in Grizzlies’ games this season (222.4 points).
- The average implied total for the Clippers this season is 115.5 points, 2.5 fewer points than their implied total of 118 points in Thursday’s game.
- Los Angeles has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (118) 15 times.
- The Grizzlies’ average implied point total on the season (113.5 points) is 3.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (110 points).
- Memphis has scored more than 110 points 13 times this season.
- The Clippers are at the fourth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (115.8 PPG), while the Grizzlies allow the 15th-fewest points per game (112) in the league.
- The Clippers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 225 points this season (6.8 points per game on average), and opponents of the Grizzlies have out-scored them by 44 more points on the year (1.6 per game).
- The Clippers scoring leader is Kawhi Leonard, who puts up 27.1 points per game.
- Leonard’s points prop total for the game is set at 25.5, 1.6 points less than his season average of 27.1.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Ivica Zubac’s 6.9 rebounds per game and assisting by Paul George’s 5.4 assists per game .
- Zubac’s rebounding prop over/under for the contest is posted at 7.5 boards, 0.6 rebounds higher than his season average of 6.9.
- The Clippers are led by George from beyond the arc. He makes 3.7 shots from deep per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.2 shots less than his season average of 3.7.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who averages 1.7 per game. Serge Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.7 blocks lower than his season average of 1.2.
- Ja Morant holds the top spot on the Grizzlies scoring and assist lists, tallying 19.1 points and 7.9 assists per game.
- Morant’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.3 greater than his season average of 30.2.
- When it comes to rebounds, Jonas Valanciunas is the Memphis leader with 11.2 per game.
- Valanciunas’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.6 less than his season average of 29.1.
- Grayson Allen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Grizzlies, cashing in 2.1 treys per game.
- Allen’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 2.1.
- Memphis’ Tyus Jones has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.3 per game and De’Anthony Melton is first in blocks with 0.9 per game.
- Melton’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.4 blocks lower than his season average of 0.9.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from