The Boston Celtics (17-16) are underdogs () to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Los Angeles Clippers (24-12) on Tuesday, March 2 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 2, 2021, 6:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Celtics Betting Odds
Clippers vs Celtics Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 2
Patrick Patterson: Out (Personal)
Jaylen Brown: Day To Day (Knee),
Marcus Smart: Out (Calf),
Romeo Langford: Out (Wrist)
Clippers and Celtics Records ATS
- Los Angeles has compiled a 20-16 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 4 points or more, going 14-10 this season.
- 19 of 36 Los Angeles games this season (52.8%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Boston has a 16-17 record ATS this season.
- When they play as at least a 4-point underdog, the Celtics maintain an even 6-6 record against the spread.
- Boston and its opponents have typically hit the over this season, doing so in 54.5% (18) of its 33 games played.
Head to Head
Jayson Tatum (34 points) led the Celtics past Kawhi Leonard (28 points) and the Clippers 119-115 in their most recent matchup on February 5, 2021. The Clippers were favored by 5.5 points in the game, but the Celtics covered the spread. The 234 total points in the matchup went over the 219-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2021||Clippers||Clippers||-5.5||219||-221||180||Regular Season||119-115 BOS*|
- 2/5/2021 DNP – Clippers: Paul George;
Celtics: Jaylen Brown, Marcus Smart
- Los Angeles’ games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Tuesday’s matchup over/under (222.5 points) in 19 out of 36 opportunities (52.8% of matchups).
- In Boston’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup total in 18 out of 33 matchups (54.5%).
- The Clippers have seen a 223.8 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Celtics’ games have an over/under of 221.6 points this season, 0.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
- The average implied total for the Clippers this season is 115.6 points, 2.6 more points than their implied total of 113 points in Tuesday’s game.
- Los Angeles has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (113) 22 times.
- The 112.8-point average implied total on the season for the Celtics is 3.8 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Boston has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 22 times this season.
- The Clippers are the NBA’s sixth-highest scoring team (114.9 PPG), while the Celtics allow their opponents the seventh-fewest points per game (110.4) in the league.
- The Clippers have totaled 212 more points than their opponents this season (5.9 per game on average), and the Celtics have scored 26 more points than their opponents (0.8 per game).
- Leonard leads the Clippers scoring 26.8 points per game.
- Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the matchup is listed at 36.5, 1.5 lower than his season average of 38.0.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Ivica Zubac’s 6.8 rebounds per game and assisting by Paul George’s 5.5 assists per game .
- George’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 3.5 less than his season average of 35.0.
- George is the top three-point shooter for the Clippers, connecting on 3.5 per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Serge Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Los Angeles.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
- The Celtics leader in scoring is Tatum with 25.2 points per game. He also adds 7.0 rebounds per game and 4.4 assists per game.
- Tatum’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 37.5, 0.9 greater than his season average of 36.6.
- The Boston leaders in rebounds and assists are Tristan Thompson (8.5 rebounds per game) and Marcus Smart (6.1 assists per game).
- Thompson’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 8.5 rebounds, equal to his season average of 8.5.
- Kemba Walker leads the Celtics in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.8 made threes per game.
- Walker’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Boston’s Smart has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.8 per game and Tacko Fall is first in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Smart’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from