The Cleveland Cavaliers (10-17) are heavy underdogs (by 10 points) to end a seven-game road losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (19-8) on Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 219.5 points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of February 14, 2021, 6:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Clippers vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 14
Paul George: Out (Foot)
Larry Nance Jr.: Out (Finger),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Clippers and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Los Angeles has put together a 15-12 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers are an even 3-3 against the spread this season when they are at least a 10-point favorite.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 16 of 27 games this season (59.3%).
- Cleveland has a 10-17 record ATS this season.
- Cleveland and its opponents have regularly been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 40.7% (11) of their 27 games played.
Head to Head
Paul George (36 points) led the Clippers over Collin Sexton (27 points) and the Cavaliers 121-99 in their last matchup on February 3, 2021. The Clippers were favored by 9 points in the game, which pushed. The 220 total points in the matchup also pushed.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Clippers||Cavaliers||-9||220||-417||319||Regular Season||121-99 LAC|
- In Los Angeles’ matchups this season, the Clippers and their opponents have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 219.5 points 17 times (63% of opportunities).
- In Cleveland’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Sunday’s matchup total in 13 out of 27 matchups (48.1%).
- On average, the Clippers have seen a 223.3 over/under in their games this season, 3.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 3.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (219.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cavaliers’ games (215.7 points) this season.
- The Clippers have an average implied point total of 115.3 this season, which is 0.3 points higher than their implied total in Sunday’s game (115).
- So far this season, Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 16 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Cavaliers (111.5) is 6.5 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (105).
- This season, Cleveland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 105 points 11 times.
- The Clippers are the league’s third-highest scoring team (115.3 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow the 16th-fewest points per game (111.9) in NBA play.
- The Clippers have totaled 200 more points than their opponents this season (7.4 per game on average), while the Cavaliers have been out-scored by 216 total points (eight per game average differential).
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, putting up 26.7 points per game.
- Leonard’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 0.8 points greater than his season average of 26.7.
- George leads Los Angeles with 5.5 assists a game and Serge Ibaka paces the squad with 6.6 rebounds per contest.
- Ibaka’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 7.5 rebounds, 0.9 rebounds greater than his season average of 6.6.
- The Clippers are led by George from beyond the arc. He connects on 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots less than his season average of 3.8.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Ibaka, who records 1.3 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.8 steals a contest.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 22.8 points per game and also tacks on 2.5 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 27.5, 2.1 lower than his season average of 29.6.
- Andre Drummond (13.5 rebounds per game) and Darius Garland (5.4 assists per game) are the Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Garland’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 2.9 less than his season average of 23.4.
- Cedi Osman makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cavaliers, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- Osman’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 2.0.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Larry Nance Jr. (1.9 per game) or blocks more shots than Jarrett Allen (1.7 per game).
- Allen’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from