The Chicago Bulls (10-14) host the Los Angeles Clippers (18-8) as underdogs after Zach LaVine racked up 46 points in the Bulls’ 129-116 victory over the Pelicans. The matchup airs on NBCS-CHI at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12. The matchup has an over/under set at points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of February 12, 2021, 12:42 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Bulls Betting Odds
Clippers vs Bulls Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of February 12
Paul George: Day To Day (Foot)
Otto Porter Jr.: Day To Day (Back),
Chandler Hutchison: Out (Personal),
Wendell Carter Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Lauri Markkanen: Out (Shoulder)
Clippers and Bulls Records ATS
- Los Angeles is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 14-12.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Clippers are 8-6 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 61.5% of its games this season (16/26).
- Chicago has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 14-10.
- Chicago and its opponents have regularly hit the over this season, doing so in 54.2% (13) of its 24 games played.
Head to Head
Kawhi Leonard (35 points) led the Clippers past LaVine (45 points) and the Bulls 130-127 in their last matchup on January 10, 2021. The Clippers were favored by 12 points in the game, but the Bulls covered the spread. The 257 total points in the matchup went over the 221.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Clippers||Clippers||-12||221.5||-830||570||Regular Season||130-127 LAC*|
- 1/10/2021 DNP –
Bulls: Lauri Markkanen, Otto Porter Jr.
- Los Angeles’ games this season have gone over the point total for Friday’s matchup point total (228 points) in 34.6% of opportunities (nine out of 26 matchups).
- In 54.2% of Chicago’s games this season (13 of 24), the total points scored was more than Friday’s 228-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Clippers games is five points fewer than the over/under of 228 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (230.8 points).
- The average implied total for the Clippers this season is 115.1 points, 1.9 fewer points than their implied total of 117 points in Friday’s game.
- Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (117) 11 times this season.
- The Bulls’ average implied point total on the season (116.5 points) is 5.5 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- Chicago has scored more than 111 points in 16 games this season.
- The Clippers are the NBA’s fifth-highest scoring team (115 PPG), while the Bulls allow their opponents the 27th-fewest points per game (115.8) in the league.
- The Clippers have put up a total of 181 more points than their opponents this year (an average of seven per game), while the Bulls have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 16 total points, -0.7 per game).
- The Clippers scoring leader is Leonard, who puts up 26.5 points per game.
- Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 38.5, 1.1 greater than his season average of 37.4.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Ivica Zubac’s 6.6 rebounds per game and assisting by Paul George’s 5.5 assists per game .
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 3.5 less than his season average of 36.0.
- The Clippers are led by George from beyond the arc. He knocks down 3.8 shots from deep per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 3.8.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Serge Ibaka, who records 1.3 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- LaVine owns the Bulls top spot in scoring with 28.2 points per game and also tacks on 5.3 rebounds and 5.3 assists per contest.
- LaVine’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 28.5, 0.3 points greater than his season average of 28.2.
- The Chicago leaders in rebounds and assists are Wendell Carter Jr. (8.0 rebounds per game) and Coby White (5.4 assists per game).
- Carter’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 19.5, 3.7 lower than his season average of 23.2.
- LaVine is tops from three-point range for the Bulls, knocking down 3.5 threes per game.
- LaVine’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, equal to his season average of 3.5.
- Chicago’s Thaddeus Young has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.4 per game and Daniel Gafford is first in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Young’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from