The Portland Trail Blazers (30-19) are underdogs () to build on a four-game road winning streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (33-18) on Tuesday, April 6 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 6, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 6
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Derrick Jones Jr.: Day To Day (Quad),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle),
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Knee)
Clippers and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Los Angeles is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 29-22.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Clippers are 16-12 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 26 of 51 games this season (51%).
- Portland has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 25-24.
- When they play as at least a 6-point underdog, the Trail Blazers tend to meet expectations with a 5-3 record against the spread.
- 44.9% of Portland’s 49 games this season have missed the over/under.
Head to Head
Kawhi Leonard (28 points) led the Clippers past CJ McCollum (25 points) and the Trail Blazers 128-105 in their most recent matchup on December 30, 2020. The Clippers were favored by 5.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 233 total points in the matchup went over the 226-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/30/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-5.5||226||-230||187||Regular Season||128-105 LAC|
- Los Angeles’ games this season have gone over the point total for Tuesday’s matchup over/under (227 points) in 43.1% of opportunities (22 out of 51 matchups).
- 27 Portland games this year (55.1% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Tuesday’s over/under of 227 points.
- On average, the over/under in Clippers games is 4.8 points fewer than the over/under of 227 points in this matchup.
- Trail Blazers’ games have a total points bet of 230 points this season, three points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Clippers’ average implied point total this season is 1.4 fewer points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (115.6 implied points on average compared to 117 implied points in this game).
- Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (117) 23 times this season.
- The Trail Blazers’ average implied point total on the season (117.6 points) is 6.6 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- This season, Portland has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 33 times.
- The Clippers are the league’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.3 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the 26th-fewest points per game (114.8) in NBA action.
- The Clippers have totaled a total of 325 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.4 per game), and the Trail Blazers have out-scored opponents by 20 points on the season (0.4 more per game).
- Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, averaging 25.7 points per game.
- Leonard’s points prop total for the game is set at 23.5, 2.2 points lower than his season average of 25.7.
- Paul George leads Los Angeles with 5.4 assists a game and DeMarcus Cousins paces the team with 7.6 rebounds per outing.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 31.5, 2.4 lower than his season average of 33.9.
- George hits 3.1 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.6 shots less than his season average of 3.1.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Serge Ibaka, who records 1.2 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.8 steals an outing.
- Ibaka’s blocks prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.3 blocks higher than his season average of 1.2.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- Damian Lillard’s excellent performances this season give him the top spot on the Trail Blazers scoring and assists leaderboards with 29.6 points per game and 7.7 assists per game.
- Lillard’s points prop total for the game is set at 24.5, 5.1 points lower than his season average of 29.6.
- When it comes to rebounds, Enes Kanter is the Portland leader with 11.6 per game.
- Kanter’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 3.6 greater than his season average of 24.9.
- Lillard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trail Blazers, averaging 4.2 treys per game.
- Lillard’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 1.7 shots lower than his season average of 4.2.
- Robert Covington is a defensive force for Portland, leading the team in both steals (1.6 per game) and blocks (1.3 per game).
- Covington’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks higher than his season average of 1.3.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from