The Los Angeles Clippers (41-40) will look to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (24-57) on April 10, 2022 at Staples Center. The Clippers () take on the Thunder ( on the moneyline) on Sunday at 9:30 PM ET. The over/under is in the matchup.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of April 10, 2022 at 9:09 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Clippers vs Thunder Betting Odds
Clippers Vs. Thunder Player Props
Injury Report as of April 10
Reggie Jackson: Out (Rest),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee),
Norman Powell: Out (Rest),
Jason Preston: Out (Foot),
Paul George: Out (Rest),
Jay Scrubb: Out For Season (Toe),
Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Illness)
Josh Giddey: Out For Season (Hip),
Ty Jerome: Out For Season (Hip),
Tre Mann: Out (Hamstring),
Kenrich Williams: Out (Knee),
Derrick Favors: Out For Season (Back),
Mike Muscala: Out For Season (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Out For Season (Knee),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Out For Season (Ankle),
Luguentz Dort: Out For Season (Shoulder)
|Clippers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Thunder Defense|
|108 (23)||Points/Gm||111.5 (15)|
|17.9 (22)||Possessions/Game||24.8 (24)|
|45.7 (21)||Field Goal %||45.7 (12)|
|37.2 (2)||3PT %||35.1 (13)|
|53 (20)||Effective FG %||53.2 (15)|
|56.3 (20)||True Shooting %||56.2 (12)|
|Thunder Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clippers Defense|
|103.9 (29)||Points/Gm||108.6 (11)|
|24.8 (6)||Possessions/Game||17.9 (9)|
|43.1 (29)||Field Goal %||45.1 (6)|
|32.4 (30)||3PT %||34.6 (9)|
|49.9 (29)||Effective FG %||51.6 (4)|
|53.1 (30)||True Shooting %||54.8 (4)|
Clippers and Thunder Betting Records
- Los Angeles has won 38 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 43 times.
- The Clippers have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total 37 out of 81 times this season.
- Oklahoma City has compiled a 48-29-4 record against the spread this season.
- When playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Thunder have an ATS record of 17-8-1.
- So far this year, 40 out of Oklahoma City’s 81 games with an over/under have hit the over.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Thunder took down the Clippers . Luke Kennard led the Clippers with 27 points, and Luguentz Dort paced the Thunder with 29. The Thunder covered the spread as 4.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 207 total points to fall short of the 210-point over/under.
- 11/1/2021 DNP – Clippers: Amir Coffey
- The Clippers points and assists leader is Reggie Jackson. He averages 16.8 points per game and adds 4.8 assists.
- Los Angeles is led by Ivica Zubac’s 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Kennard is the top three-point shooter for the Clippers, connecting on 2.7 per game.
- Robert Covington leads Los Angeles in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.3 blocks and 1.5 steals per game.
- Darius Bazley is at the top of the Thunder scoring and rebounding leaderboards with 10.8 points per game and 6.3 rebounds per game this season.
- Aleksej Pokusevski holds the title of Oklahoma City assist leader, dishing out 2.1 assists per game this season.
- Bazley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 1.2 treys per game.
- Bazley is tops on Oklahoma City in both steals (0.8) and blocks (one) per game.