The Phoenix Suns (51-21, 11-4) will face the Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 10-8) in a decisive Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals. The Suns (on the spread, on the moneyline) take on the Clippers on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The over/under in the matchup is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of June 30, 2021, 8:40 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Suns vs Clippers Betting Odds
Suns vs Clippers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of June 30
Cameron Johnson: Out (Illness),
Abdel Nader: Day To Day (Knee)
Serge Ibaka: Out For Season (Back),
Ivica Zubac: Out (Knee),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee)
Suns and Clippers Records ATS
- Phoenix has compiled a 51-33-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Suns are 38-25-2 against the spread in 2020-21 when they are at least a 1.5-point favorite.
- Phoenix and its opponents have hit the over in 46 of 86 games this season (53.5%).
- Los Angeles has a 51-37-1 record ATS this season.
- For the 70th time this season, the Clippers are at least a 1.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 38-31 against the spread.
- 47.2% of Los Angeles’ 89 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
The Clippers got a team-high 41 points from Paul George on the way to a 116-102 victory over Devin Booker (31 points) and the Suns in their last matchup on June 28, 2021. The Suns were 6.5-point favorites in the game, but the Clippers covered the spread in the loss. The teams combined to score 218 total points to go over the 213.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/28/2021||Suns||Suns||-4.5||220.5||-189||+157||Regular Season||109-101 PHO|
|4/8/2021||Clippers||Clippers||-6||221||-230||+187||Regular Season||113-103 LAC|
|1/3/2021||Clippers||Suns||-3.5||216||-156||+130||Regular Season||112-107 LAC|
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 214.5 total in 56 out of 87 games (64.4%) this year.
- In 64.4% of Los Angeles’ games this season (58 of 90), the total points scored was greater than Wednesday’s 214.5-point over/under.
- On average, the Suns have seen a 222.1 over/under in their games this season, 7.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Clippers’ games have a total points bet of 221.1 points this season, 6.6 points more than the over/under for this contest.
- The Suns have an average implied point total of 113.5 this season, which is 5.5 points higher than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (108).
- So far this season, Phoenix has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (108) 60 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Clippers (114.6) is 7.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (107).
- Los Angeles has scored more than 107 points 64 times this season.
- The Suns are the NBA’s seventh-highest scoring team (113.9 PPG), while the Clippers allow their opponents the fourth-fewest points per game (107.5) in the league.
- The Suns have put up a total of 504 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.8 per game), and the Clippers have out-scored opponents by 549 points on the season (6.1 more per game).
- Booker leads the Suns in scoring, averaging 25.6 points per game.
- Booker’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 38.50, 4.4 greater than his season average of 34.1.
- Deandre Ayton paces Phoenix with 10.5 rebounds a game and Chris Paul leads the team with 8.9 assists per contest.
- Ayton’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.50, 3.1 greater than his season average of 26.4.
- Jae Crowder hits 2.5 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Crowder’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.50, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who collects 1.2 per game. Paul leads the team averaging 1.4 steals a game.
- Paul’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.50, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- The Clippers leader in scoring is Kawhi Leonard with 24.8 points per game. He also adds 6.5 rebounds per game and 5.2 assists per game.
- Leonard’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 44.5, 8.0 greater than his season average of 36.5.
- The Los Angeles leaders in rebounds and assists are Ivica Zubac (7.2 rebounds per game) and George (5.2 assists per game).
- Zubac’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is posted at 7.5 rebounds, 0.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.2.
- George leads the Clippers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 3.2 made threes per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.50, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard is at the top of Los Angeles’ steals hierarchy with 1.6 steals per game and Serge Ibaka leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals less than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from