The San Antonio Spurs (22-18) are underdogs against the Los Angeles Clippers (28-16) at AT&T Center on Wednesday, March 24. The game tips at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 23, 2021, 9:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Spurs Betting Odds
Clippers vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 24
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Rudy Gay: Day To Day (Foot),
Lonnie Walker IV: Out (Wrist),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring),
LaMarcus Aldridge: Out (Not With Team)
Clippers and Spurs Records ATS
- Los Angeles has compiled a 24-20 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6 points, the Clippers are 15-11 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 24 of 44 games this season (54.5%).
- San Antonio has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 23-16-1.
- For the seventh time this season, the Spurs are at least a 6-point underdog, where they have a record of 3-3 against the spread.
- 42.5% of San Antonio’s 40 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
Patty Mills scored a team-high 27 points to lead the Spurs over Kawhi Leonard (30 points) and the Clippers 116-113 in their last matchup on January 5, 2021. The Clippers were favored by 7.5 points in the game, but the Spurs covered the spread in the loss. The teams put up a total of 229 total points to cover the 225.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/5/2021||Clippers||Clippers||-7.5||225.5||-308||246||Regular Season||116-113 SA|
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over Wednesday’s 220 total in 28 out of 44 games (63.6%) this season.
- 21 San Antonio games this year (52.5% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Wednesday’s point total of 220 points.
- On average, the Clippers have seen a 224.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.1 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Spurs’ games have a total points bet of 220.1 points this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
- The Clippers’ average implied point total this season is three more points than their implied total in Wednesday’s game (116 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 27 times this season.
- The 114.7-point average implied total on the season for the Spurs is 7.7 more points than the team’s 107-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, San Antonio has scored more than this game’s implied total of 107 points 24 times.
- The Clippers are at the eighth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (114.8 PPG), while the Spurs allow the seventh-fewest points per game (110.1) in the league.
- The Clippers have totaled 241 more points than their opponents this season (5.5 per game on average), while the Spurs have been out-scored by five total points (0.1 per game average differential).
- The Clippers scoring leader is Leonard, who puts up 25.9 points per game.
- Los Angeles is led in rebounding by Ivica Zubac’s 7.0 rebounds per game and assisting by Paul George’s 5.5 assists per game .
- The Clippers are led by George from long distance. He connects on 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Serge Ibaka, who averages 1.2 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.7 steals a game.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeMar DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (20.6 points per game) and assists (7.4 assists per game).
- Jakob Poeltl’s 7.8 rebounds per game paces San Antonio’s rebounding effort. He also adds 7.1 points per game.
- Mills leads the Spurs in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Nobody on San Antonio grabs more steals than Dejounte Murray (1.5 per game) or blocks more shots than Poeltl (1.6 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from