The Los Angeles Clippers (9-6) square off against the New Orleans Pelicans (2-14) on Friday, November 19, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Clippers (on the spread) and Pelicans ( to win) will meet Friday at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of November 19, 2021 at 8:10 PM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds for this contest and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Clippers vs Pelicans Betting Odds
Clippers Vs. Pelicans Player Props
Injury Report as of November 19
Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Injury Maintenance),
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Right Knee),
Jason Preston: Out (Foot),
Justise Winslow: Out (Personal)
Daulton Hommes: Out (Leg),
Zion Williamson: Out (Foot),
Devonte’ Graham: Out (Foot)
|Clippers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Pelicans Defense|
|108.3 (12)||Points/Gm||111.4 (26)|
|26.7 (13)||Possessions/Game||29.7 (23)|
|45.1 (16)||Field Goal %||47.4 (29)|
|35.9 (7)||3PT %||38.3 (27)|
|52.8 (10)||Effective FG %||54.8 (27)|
|56 (9)||True Shooting %||58.3 (28)|
|Pelicans Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clippers Defense|
|101.8 (25)||Points/Gm||103.7 (8)|
|29.7 (8)||Possessions/Game||26.7 (18)|
|42.3 (26)||Field Goal %||43.4 (8)|
|33.6 (20)||3PT %||33.4 (13)|
|48.8 (28)||Effective FG %||49.7 (5)|
|52.7 (25)||True Shooting %||52.5 (4)|
Clippers and Pelicans Betting Records
- Los Angeles has covered eight times in 15 matchups with a spread this season.
- When playing as at least 4.5-point favorites this season, the Clippers have an ATS record of 3-3.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to go over the point total seven out of 15 times this season.
- New Orleans has compiled a 5-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans are 4-7-1 ATS this year when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- So far this year, four out of New Orleans’ 16 games with an over/under have gone over the point total.
- Paul George leads the Clippers in points, rebounds and assists. He scores 26.9 points per game while tacking on 8.1 rebounds and 5.1 assists.
- Reggie Jackson hits 3.2 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Ivica Zubac, who records one per game. George leads the team averaging two steals an outing.
- Jonas Valanciunas has the top Pelicans spot in two categories: scoring (19 points per game) and rebounding (12.8 rebounds per game).
- Devonte’ Graham holds the title of New Orleans assist leader, dishing out 5.1 assists per game this season.
- Graham makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pelicans, averaging 2.9 treys per game.
- Graham tops New Orleans in steals with 1.3 per game, and Valanciunas leads the squad in blocks with 1.1 per game.