The Los Angeles Clippers (47-25, 0-2) are slight favorites heading into Game 3 of the opening round of the NBA Playoffs against the Dallas Mavericks (42-30, 2-0) at American Airlines Center on Friday, tipping off at 9:30 PM ET on ESPN. The Mavericks lead the series 2-0. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of May 26, 2021, 11:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Clippers vs Mavericks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of May 26
JJ Redick: Out (Heel)
Clippers and Mavericks Records ATS
- Los Angeles has a 39-34-1 record ATS this year.
- The Clippers have a winning record against the spread when favored by 1.5 points or more, going 32-30-1 this season.
- Only 35 of 74 Los Angeles games this season (47.3%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- So far this season, Dallas managed an even 37-37 record ATS.
- When they play as at least a 1.5-point underdog, the Mavericks tend to fail to meet expectations with only a 21-25 record against the spread.
- Dallas and its opponents have often been held under the total points bet this season, only reaching the over in 47.3% (35) of their 74 games played.
Head to Head
Luka Doncic (39 points) led the Mavericks over Kawhi Leonard (41 points) and the Clippers 127-121 in their last matchup on May 25, 2021. The Clippers were favored by 7 points in the game, but the Mavericks covered the spread. The 248 total points in the matchup went over the 216-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/17/2021||Clippers||Mavericks||-2.5||226||-136||114||Regular Season||105-89 DAL|
|3/15/2021||Clippers||Mavericks||-1.5||228.5||-121||101||Regular Season||109-99 LAC|
|12/27/2020||Clippers||Clippers||-3||226.5||-146||123||Regular Season||124-73 DAL|
- In Los Angeles’ matchups this season, the Clippers and their opponents have exceeded Friday’s point total of 219.5 points 42 times (56.8% of opportunities).
- In 55.4% of Dallas’ games this season (41 of 74), the total points scored was higher than Friday’s 219.5-point over/under.
- This season, the average total for Clippers games is 222.1 points, 2.6 more than the over/under of 219.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.4 points separates the average total points bet in Mavericks’ games (222.9 points) and this game’s over/under (219.5 points).
- The Clippers have an average implied point total of 115.2 this season, which is 4.2 points higher than their implied total in Friday’s game (111).
- So far this season, Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (111) 47 times.
- The 114.7-point average implied total on the season for the Mavericks is 5.7 more points than the team’s 109-point implied total in this matchup.
- Dallas has scored more than 109 points in 46 games this season.
- The Clippers are the NBA’s 10th-highest scoring team (114 PPG), while the Mavericks allow their opponents the ninth-fewest points per game (110.2) in the league.
- The Clippers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 429 points this season (5.8 points per game on average), and the Mavericks have put up 179 more points than their opponents on the year (2.4 per game).
- The Clippers scoring leader is Leonard, who puts up 24.8 points per game.
- Leonard’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 2.0 less than his season average of 36.5.
- Ivica Zubac paces Los Angeles with 7.2 rebounds per game and Paul George leads the team with 5.2 assists per contest.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 33.5, 1.6 lower than his season average of 35.1.
- George makes 3.2 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who collects 1.6 per game. Serge Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks an outing.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals lower than his season average of 1.6.
- Doncic holds the top spot on the Mavericks scoring and assist lists, putting up 27.7 points and 8.6 assists per game.
- Doncic’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is posted at 43.5, 0.8 lower than his season average of 44.3.
- When it comes to rebounds, Kristaps Porzingis is the Dallas leader with 8.9 per game.
- Porzingis’ rebounding prop over/under for the contest is set at 8.5 boards, 0.4 rebounds less than his season average of 8.9.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is tops from three-point range for the Mavericks, knocking down 3.0 threes per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Josh Richardson is at the top of Dallas’ steals hierarchy with 1.0 steals per game and Porzingis leads the squad in blocks with 1.3 per game.
- Richardson’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 0.5 steals lower than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from