The Dallas Mavericks (9-6) will look to Luka Doncic (11th in NBA, 24.9 points per game) when they attempt to knock off Paul George (sixth in league, 26.4) and the Los Angeles Clippers (9-7) on Sunday, November 21, 2021 at Staples Center. The matchup tips at 3:30 PM ET. The Clippers (on the spread, to win) take on the Mavericks on Sunday at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at .
This article makes reference to betting data valid as of November 21, 2021 at 3:08 PM ET. Browse all the up-to-date odds for this outing in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Clippers vs Mavericks Betting Odds
Clippers Vs. Mavericks Player Props
Injury Report as of November 21
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Right Knee),
Jason Preston: Out (Foot),
Marcus Morris Sr.: Out (Knee)
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Back),
Luka Doncic: Out (Knee/Ankle)
|Clippers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|106.6 (20)||Points/Gm||106.1 (14)|
|25 (13)||Possessions/Game||13.3 (5)|
|44.6 (18)||Field Goal %||46.6 (25)|
|35.2 (11)||3PT %||35.9 (23)|
|52.2 (14)||Effective FG %||53.2 (23)|
|55.3 (13)||True Shooting %||55.8 (20)|
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clippers Defense|
|104.5 (23)||Points/Gm||103.1 (6)|
|13.3 (26)||Possessions/Game||25 (18)|
|43.7 (24)||Field Goal %||43.4 (9)|
|34 (19)||3PT %||33.9 (13)|
|51.2 (21)||Effective FG %||49.8 (6)|
|53.9 (21)||True Shooting %||52.5 (3)|
Clippers and Mavericks Betting Records
- Los Angeles has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover eight times.
- The Clippers are 3-6 ATS this season when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- In Los Angeles’ 16 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total seven times.
- Dallas has put together a 7-8-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Mavericks have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 4 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to go over the point total six out of 15 times this year.
- The Clippers points and assists leader is George. He scores 26.4 points per game and records 5.2 assists.
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Ivica Zubac, who pulls down 8.3 per game.
- George hits 3.1 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Isaiah Hartenstein, who collects 1.1 per game. George leads the team averaging 1.9 steals a game.
- Doncic leads the Mavericks with 24.9 points per game, 8.3 rebounds per game, and 7.9 assists per game.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mavericks, averaging 2.7 treys per game.
- Nobody on Dallas grabs more steals than Doncic (1.4 per game) or blocks more shots than Dwight Powell (0.8 per game).