The Los Angeles Clippers (32-16) will try to build on a six-game win streak when they host the Orlando Magic (15-31) on Tuesday, March 30 at Staples Center as big, favorites. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on PRIME. The matchup’s point total is .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 30, 2021, 10:25 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Magic Betting Odds
Clippers vs Magic Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 30
Paul George: Day To Day (Foot),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Adductor),
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Gary Harris: Out (Thigh),
Cole Anthony: Out (Rib),
Markelle Fultz: Out For Season (Knee),
Terrence Ross: Day To Day (Knee)
Clippers and Magic Records ATS
- Los Angeles has compiled a 28-20 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers are an even 2-2 against the spread this season when they are at least an 11.5-point favorite.
- 27 of 48 Los Angeles games this season (56.2%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Orlando has a 23-22-1 record ATS this season.
- 45.7% of Orlando’s 46 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
The Clippers took down the Magic 116-90 in the last meeting between the two teams on January 29, 2021. Terrence Ross scored 24 points to lead the Magic, and Paul George scored 26 points for the Clippers. The Clippers covered the spread as 7.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 217-point over/under after combining to score 206.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2021||Clippers||Magic||-7.5||217||-306||245||Regular Season||116-90 LAC|
- In Los Angeles’ matchups this season, the Clippers and their opponents have exceeded Tuesday’s total of 215 points 35 times (72.9% of opportunities).
- In Orlando’s games this year, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup over/under in 24 out of 46 matchups (52.2%).
- This season, the average total for Clippers games is 223.9 points, 8.9 more than the over/under of 215 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (215.3 points).
- The Clippers’ average implied point total this season is 2.8 more points than their implied total in Tuesday’s game (115.8 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (113) 30 times this season.
- The Magic’s average implied point total on the season (111.9 points) is 9.9 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (102 points).
- This season, Orlando has scored more than this game’s implied total of 102 points 26 times.
- The Clippers are the league’s sixth-highest scoring team (115.3 PPG), while the Magic allow the 11th-fewest points per game (111) in NBA action.
- The Clippers have totaled 321 more points than their opponents this season (6.7 per game on average), while the Magic have been out-scored by 306 total points (6.7 per game average differential).
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, racking up 25.9 points per game.
- Leonard’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 56.5, 19.4 greater than his season average of 37.1.
- George leads Los Angeles with 5.5 assists a game and Ivica Zubac paces the squad with 7.2 rebounds per matchup.
- George’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 34.5, 0.3 higher than his season average of 34.2.
- The Clippers are led by George from long distance. He connects on 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Los Angeles’ steals leader is Leonard, who grabs 1.8 per game. Serge Ibaka leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks a game.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 3.5, 1.7 steals greater than his season average of 1.8.
- The Magic leader in scoring is Ross with 16.0 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds per game and 2.3 assists per game.
- Ross’ points prop total for the contest is set at 20.5, 4.5 points greater than his season average of 16.0.
- When it comes to Orlando leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Wendell Carter Jr. with 7.8 rebounds per game and Michael Carter-Williams with 4.2 assists per game.
- Carter’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 3.8 higher than his season average of 20.7.
- Ross is tops from three-point range for the Magic, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 3.5, 1.2 shots greater than his season average of 2.3.
- Ross is at the top of Orlando’s steals hierarchy with 1.1 steals per game and Mohamed Bamba leads the squad in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Ross’ steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 0.5, 0.6 steals less than his season average of 1.1.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from