The Los Angeles Lakers (31-18) visit the Los Angeles Clippers (32-18) as big, 11-point underdogs after Kyle Kuzma racked up 30 points in the Lakers’ 115-94 victory over the Kings. The matchup airs on ABC at 3:30 PM ET on Sunday, April 4, 2021. The point total in the matchup is set at 215.5.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 4, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Lakers Betting Odds
Clippers vs Lakers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 4
Serge Ibaka: Out (Back),
Rajon Rondo: Day To Day (Adductor),
Patrick Beverley: Out (Knee)
Wesley Matthews: Day To Day (Neck),
Anthony Davis: Out (Achilles),
LeBron James: Out (Ankle),
Jared Dudley: Out (Knee),
Andre Drummond: Day To Day (Toe)
Clippers and Lakers Records ATS
- The Clippers have an ATS record this season of 28-22.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Clippers are 3-3 against the spread in 2020-21.
- The Clippers and their opponents have outscored the set over/under in 52% of their games this season (26/50).
- The Lakers have a 23-26 ATS record this season.
- As at least an 11-point underdog, the Lakers tend to come up short with only a 0-3 record against the spread.
- The Lakers and their opponents have typically failed to hit the over this season, doing so in 34.7% (17) of their 49 games played.
Head to Head
Paul George (33 points) led the Clippers past LeBron James (22 points) and the Lakers 116-109 in their most recent matchup on December 22, 2020. The Lakers were favored by 2 points in the game, but the Clippers covered the spread. The 225 total points in the matchup went over the 219.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/22/2020||Lakers||Lakers||-2||219.5||-134||111||Regular Season||116-109 LAC|
- Clippers games this year have had a higher combined score than Sunday’s matchup total (215.5 points) in 70% of opportunities (35 out of 50 matchups).
- In 26 out of 49 Lakers games this year (53.1%), the competing teams combined for more points than the over/under in Sunday’s matchup.
- On average, the Clippers have seen a 222.8 over/under in their games this season, 7.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates the average total points bet in Lakers’ games (216.4 points) and this contest’s over/under (215.5 points).
- The average implied total for the Clippers this season is 115.7 points, 2.7 more points than their implied total of 113 points in Sunday’s game.
- The Clippers have outscored this matchup’s implied point total (113) 30 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Lakers (113.9) is 11.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (102).
- The Lakers have scored more than 102 points 36 times this season.
- The Clippers are the NBA’s ninth-highest scoring team (114.5 PPG), while the Lakers allow their opponents the second-fewest points per game (105.9) in the league.
- The Lakers are the NBA’s 22nd-highest scoring squad (110.5 PPG), while the Clippers put up the sixth-fewest points per game (108.3).
- The Clippers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 307 points this season (6.2 points per game on average), and the Lakers have put up 226 more points than their opponents on the year (4.6 per game).
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, averaging 25.9 points per game.
- Leonard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 21.5, 4.4 points lower than his season average of 25.9.
- George leads the team with 5.5 assists a game and DeMarcus Cousins paces the squad with 7.6 rebounds per matchup.
- George’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 4.6 less than his season average of 34.1.
- The Clippers are led by George from long distance. He hits 3.2 shots from deep per game.
- George’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Serge Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks a game to pace the Clippers.
- Leonard’s steals prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 steals higher than his season average of 1.8.
- James’ excellent showing this season give him the top spot on the Lakers scoring and assists leaderboards with 25.4 points per game and 7.9 assists per game.
- James’ points prop total for the contest is set at 24.5, 0.9 points lower than his season average of 25.4.
- The Lakers leading rebounder is Andre Drummond with 13.0 per game. He also scores 17.0 points per game.
- Drummond’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 1.5 boards, 11.5 rebounds less than his season average of 13.0.
- James makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lakers, averaging 2.4 treys per game.
- James’ three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots higher than his season average of 2.4.
- Drummond leads the Clippers with 1.8 steals per game and Anthony Davis is their top shot blocker with 1.8 blocks per game.
- Drummond’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 1.0 steal lower than his season average of 1.5.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from