The Los Angeles Clippers (40-40) will look to build on a three-game home win streak when they square off against the Sacramento Kings (30-50) on April 9, 2022 at Staples Center. The Clippers () meet the Kings ( to win) on Saturday at 9:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is .
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of April 9, 2022 at 9:08 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Clippers vs Kings Betting Odds
Clippers Vs. Kings Player Props
Injury Report as of April 9
Kawhi Leonard: Out (Knee),
Jason Preston: Out (Foot),
Jay Scrubb: Out For Season (Toe)
Domantas Sabonis: Out (Knee),
Terence Davis: Out (Wrist),
Richaun Holmes: Out For Season (Personal),
De’Aaron Fox: Out (Hand),
Alex Len: Out (Back)
|Clippers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Kings Defense|
|107.9 (23)||Points/Gm||115.8 (29)|
|18.1 (20)||Possessions/Game||23.8 (23)|
|45.6 (23)||Field Goal %||48 (28)|
|37 (3)||3PT %||37.1 (28)|
|52.9 (20)||Effective FG %||55.2 (28)|
|56.2 (20)||True Shooting %||58.2 (27)|
|Kings Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clippers Defense|
|110.4 (16)||Points/Gm||108.8 (11)|
|23.8 (8)||Possessions/Game||18.1 (10)|
|46 (19)||Field Goal %||45.1 (6)|
|34.3 (24)||3PT %||34.7 (10)|
|52.4 (22)||Effective FG %||51.6 (4)|
|56.1 (21)||True Shooting %||54.8 (4)|
Clippers and Kings Betting Records
- Los Angeles has won 37 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 43 times.
- The Clippers have not covered the spread this season (0-2 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total 37 out of 80 times this season.
- Sacramento has put together a 37-41-2 ATS record so far this season.
- The Kings have covered the spread once when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year (in three opportunities).
- In Sacramento’s 80 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total 44 times.
Head to Head
Eric Bledsoe (19 points) led the Clippers over Tyrese Haliburton (22 points) and the Kings in their most recent matchup on December 22, 2021. The Clippers were favored by 4 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 194 total points in the matchup went under the 217-point over/under.
- 12/22/2021 DNP – Clippers: Luke Kennard, Reggie Jackson; Kings: De’Aaron Fox
- 12/4/2021 DNP – Clippers: Amir Coffey; Kings: Harrison Barnes
- 12/1/2021 DNP – Clippers: Amir Coffey; Kings: Harrison Barnes
- Reggie Jackson leads the Clippers in points and assists. He contributes 17 points per game while also adding 4.8 assists.
- Los Angeles’ rebounding leader is Ivica Zubac, who pulls down 8.4 per game.
- The Clippers are led by Luke Kennard from long distance. He hits 2.7 shots from deep per game.
- Robert Covington leads Los Angeles in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.3 blocks and 1.5 steals per game.
- The Kings go-to guy, De’Aaron Fox, leads the team in both scoring (23.2 points per game) and assists (5.6 assists per game).
- Domantas Sabonis collects all of the boards and is the Sacramento leader in rebounds, getting 12.1 per game.
- Justin Holiday is tops from three-point range for the Kings, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Fox tops Sacramento in steals with 1.1 per game, and Chimezie Metu leads the squad in blocks with 0.6 per game.