The Los Angeles Clippers (27-16) are favored () to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Atlanta Hawks (22-20) on Monday, March 22 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 21, 2021, 4:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Hawks Betting Odds
Clippers vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 22
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Cam Reddish: Out (Achilles),
Brandon Goodwin: Day To Day (Illness),
Kris Dunn: Out (Ankle),
De’Andre Hunter: Out (Right Knee)
Clippers and Hawks Records ATS
- Los Angeles has put together a 23-20 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Clippers are 14-10 against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have hit the over in 23 of 43 games this season (53.5%).
- Atlanta has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 22-19-1.
- As at least a 6.5-point underdog, the Hawks manage an even 3-3 record against the spread.
- 42.9% of Atlanta’s 42 games this season have reached the over/under.
Head to Head
Trae Young (38 points) led the Hawks past Reggie Jackson (20 points) and the Clippers 108-99 in their last matchup on January 26, 2021. The Hawks were favored by 5.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 207 total points in the matchup went under the 226-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/26/2021||Hawks||Hawks||-5.5||226||-239||194||Regular Season||108-99 ATL|
- Los Angeles’ games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup over/under (224 points) in 22 out of 43 opportunities (51.2% of matchups).
- In Atlanta’s games this season, the competing teams added up to a higher point total than Monday’s matchup total in 22 out of 42 matchups (52.4%).
- This season, the average total for Clippers games is 224, matching the over/under of 224 for this contest.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (224 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (223.1 points) this season.
- The Clippers’ average implied point total this season is one more point than their implied total in Monday’s game (116 implied points on average compared to 115 implied points in this game).
- This season, Los Angeles has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (115) 25 times.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Hawks (116.3) is 7.3 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (109).
- This season, Atlanta has scored more than this game’s implied total of 109 points 28 times.
- The Clippers are the league’s eighth-highest scoring team (114.7 PPG), while the Hawks allow the ninth-fewest points per game (110.5) in NBA action.
- The Clippers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 232 points this season (5.4 points per game on average), and the Hawks have put up 89 more points than their opponents on the year (2.1 per game).
- Kawhi Leonard leads the Clippers in scoring, averaging 26.0 points per game.
- Ivica Zubac paces Los Angeles with 6.9 rebounds per game and Paul George leads the team with 5.4 assists per matchup.
- The Clippers are led by George from long distance. He knocks down 3.4 shots from deep per game.
- Los Angeles’ blocks leader is Serge Ibaka, who averages 1.2 per game. Leonard leads the team averaging 1.7 steals an outing.
- The Hawks go-to guy, Young, leads the team in both scoring (25.7 points per game) and assists (9.4 assists per game).
- Clint Capela collects all of the boards and is the Atlanta leader in rebounds, pulling down 14.1 per game.
- Young is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, knocking down 2.4 threes per game.
- Nobody on Atlanta grabs more steals than Cameron Reddish (1.3 per game) or blocks more shots than Capela (2.3 per game).
Powered By Data Skrive using data from