The Los Angeles Clippers (31-16) and the Milwaukee Bucks (29-16) meet at Staples Center on Monday, March 29 at 10:00 PM ET on NBA TV. The Clippers are and the matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Clippers vs Bucks Betting Odds
Clippers vs Bucks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 29
Serge Ibaka: Day To Day (Back),
Patrick Beverley: Day To Day (Knee)
Khris Middleton: Day To Day (Hip),
Rodions Kurucs: Day To Day (Abdominal),
Donte DiVincenzo: Day To Day (Foot),
P.J. Tucker: Day To Day (Calf),
Giannis Antetokounmpo: Day To Day (Knee),
Bobby Portis: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols),
Jrue Holiday: Day To Day (Knee)
Clippers and Bucks Records ATS
- Los Angeles has compiled a 27-20 record against the spread this season.
- 25 of 47 Los Angeles games this season (53.2%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Milwaukee has a 20-25 record ATS this season.
- 27 of Milwaukee’s 45 games (60%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
The Bucks defeated the Clippers 105-100 in the last meeting between the two teams on February 28, 2021. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 36 points to pace the Bucks, and Kawhi Leonard scored 25 points for the Clippers. The Bucks covered the spread as 1.5-point favorites, and the teams fell short of the 232.5-point over/under after combining to score 205.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-1.5||232.5||-122||102||Regular Season||105-100 MIL|
- Los Angeles and its opponents have gone over Monday’s 229.5 total in 16 out of 47 games (34%) this year.
- In 27 out of Milwaukee’s 45 games this year (60%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the point total in Monday’s matchup.
- This season the average total for Clippers games is 223.7 points, 5.8 fewer than the over/under of 229.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Bucks’ games this season (231.9 points).
- The Clippers have an average implied point total of 115.8 this season, which is 0.8 points higher than their implied total in Monday’s game (115).
- So far this season, Los Angeles has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (115) 28 times.
- The 119.4-point average implied total on the season for the Bucks is 5.4 more points than the team’s 114-point implied total in this matchup.
- Milwaukee has scored more than 114 points 30 times this season.
- The Clippers are the NBA’s sixth-highest scoring team (115 PPG), while the Bucks allow their opponents the 19th-fewest points per game (112.6) in the league.
- The Clippers have put up a total of 297 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 6.3 per game), and the Bucks have out-scored opponents by 305 points on the season (6.8 more per game).
- The Clippers scoring leader is Leonard, who averages 26.0 points per game.
- Leonard’s points prop over/under for the game is set at 24.5, 1.5 points less than his season average of 26.0.
- Ivica Zubac paces Los Angeles with 7.2 rebounds per game and Paul George leads the squad with 5.5 assists per outing.
- Zubac’s rebounding prop total for the contest is set at 8.5 boards, 1.3 rebounds greater than his season average of 7.2.
- George knocks down 3.2 threes per game to lead the Clippers.
- George’s three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.7 shots less than his season average of 3.2.
- Leonard leads the team with 1.8 steals per game. Serge Ibaka collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Los Angeles.
- Leonard’s steals prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
- Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 28.3 points, 11.5 grabbing rebounds and handing out 6.4 assists per game.
- Antetokounmpo’s points prop total for the contest is set at 31.5, 3.2 points higher than his season average of 28.3.
- Khris Middleton makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bucks, cashing in 2.3 treys per game.
- Middleton’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.2 shots higher than his season average of 2.3.
- Jrue Holiday is at the top of Milwaukee’s steals hierarchy with 1.7 steals per game and Brook Lopez leads the squad in blocks with 1.4 per game.
- Holiday’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 steals less than his season average of 1.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from