Clint Capela has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Tuesday’s matchup between his Atlanta Hawks and the Toronto Raptors. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Raptors.
Clint Capela Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Capela has played in 47 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 35 of them.
- Capela has scored 15.3 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.2 points less than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- In 34% of his matchups this season (16 of 47 games) Capela has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Capela’s season scoring average of 15.3 is 1.1 points higher than his 14.2 average points over/under.
- Capela has hit the points over in 19 of 35 opportunities (54.3%).
- Capela has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (14.2 points) in only 46.8% of his matchups (22 out of 47 contests).
- The Raptors’ opponents are racking up 111.6 points per game, which is the 16th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Capela has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 33 of the 47 games he has played this season.
- Capela combines to average 30.3 points, rebounds and assists, 4.2 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (34.5).
- In 29.8% of his games (14 out of 47) Capela has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Tuesday’s game.
- Capela has a season-long PRA average (30.3) that’s 1.4 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (28.9).
- In just 16 out of 33 chances this year (48.5%), Capela has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 55.3% of his matchups this year (26 of 47 contests), Capela covered his average PRA over/under (28.9).
Last 10 Games
Capela vs the Raptors
Bet on the Hawks vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from