The Clemson Tigers (8-3) and the South Carolina Gamecocks (6-5) square off in the Palmetto Bowl. The Gamecocks,on the moneyline to win, and the Tigers, listed at on the spread, kick things off on November 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM ET. A total of points has been set for the contest.
Before placing a bet on this game, check out this article where we give you the best available odds and break down everything you need to know about the matchup — including key metrics, stats, trends and more.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of November 27, 2021 at 7:03 PM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds for this matchup and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Clemson Vs. South Carolina Betting Odds
For college football picks and predictions this week, check out our best bets article at PlayPicks.
Clemson Offense Vs. South Carolina Defense
|Tigers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Gamecocks Defense|
|26.5 (76)||Points/Gm||23.7 (47)|
|362.3 (89)||Yards/Gm||355.3 (50)|
|199.9 (95)||Pass Yards/Gm||183.5 (17)|
|162.4 (63)||Rush Yards/Gm||171.7 (96)|
|6.1 (113)||Yards/Pass||6.9 (34)|
|4.4 (55)||Yards/Rush||4.6 (94)|
|37.2% (85)||3rd Down %||43.4% (105)|
|10 (48)||Turnovers||14 (13)|
|9 (76)||Sacks||9 (55)|
South Carolina Offense Vs. Clemson Defense
|South Carolina Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clemson Defense|
|23.3 (102)||Points/Gm||16.4 (8)|
|330.5 (106)||Yards/Gm||319.0 (21)|
|199.6 (96)||Pass Yards/Gm||213.5 (47)|
|130.9 (92)||Rush Yards/Gm||105.5 (16)|
|7.2 (80)||Yards/Pass||6.3 (15)|
|3.6 (100)||Yards/Rush||2.9 (6)|
|34.7% (100)||3rd Down %||34.7% (26)|
|11 (61)||Turnovers||10 (59)|
|10 (86)||Sacks||8 (66)|
When Clemson Has The Ball
- The Tigers’ offense averages 6.1 yards per pass attempt (113th in the FBS). The Gamecocks’ defense gives up 6.9 yards per passing play (34th in college football).
- Clemson averages 199.9 passing yards per game (95th in the FBS). It will be facing the Gamecocks’ defense which ranks 17th, allowing 183.5 yards per game through the air.
- The Tigers average 4.4 yards per rushing attempt (55th in the FBS), while the Gamecocks allow 4.6 per carry (94th in college football).
- The Tigers’ offense is 89th in college football averaging 362.3 yards per game, while South Carolina ranks 50th in yards allowed (355.3).
When South Carolina Has The Ball
- The Gamecocks average 3.6 yards per carry (100th in college football) compared to the 2.9 per attempt the Tigers allow (sixth in the FBS).
- Clemson has the eighth-ranked scoring defense (16.4 points per game). South Carolina’s 102nd-ranked scoring offense averages 23.3 points per game.
- The Tigers give up 319.0 yards per game (21st-fewest in college football), and the Gamecocks gain 330.5 per game to rank 106th.
- South Carolina has the 92nd-ranked rushing offense in the FBS (130.9 yards per game). It faces Clemson’s 16th-ranked rushing defense, which gives up 105.5 on the ground.
Clemson Betting Trends And Insights
- Clemson has covered three times in 11 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Tigers have not covered the spread this season (0-5 ATS) when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- So far this season, four out of Clemson’s 11 games have gone over the point total.
- In seven of 11 games this season, Clemson and its opponents have combined to score more than 42 points.
- The Tigers have won 75% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (6-2).
South Carolina Betting Trends And Insights
- South Carolina is 5-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Gamecocks have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season (in three opportunities).
- So far this year, five out of South Carolina’s 10 games with an over/under have hit the over.
- South Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 42 points in five of 10 games this season.
- The Gamecocks have been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
Clemson Players To Watch
- This year, D.J. Uiagalelei has racked up 1,960 passing yards (178.2 yards per game) while going 178-for-323 (55.1% completion percentage) and throwing nine touchdowns and eight interceptions. He has added 272 rushing yards on 93 carries with four touchdowns, averaging 24.7 yards per game.
- Will Shipley has 111 attempts for a team-high 543 rushing yards (67.9 per game) and nine touchdowns.
- So far this year Kobe Pace has rushed for 532 yards on 86 carries (59.1 ypg), with five rushing touchdowns.
- This season Justyn Ross has 47 receptions for a team-high 524 receiving yards (52.4 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Joe Ngata has hauled in 23 catches for 438 yards (54.8 yards per game) and one touchdown.
- Beaux Collins is averaging 54.0 yards per game, racking up 26 receptions for 378 yards and three touchdowns.
South Carolina Players To Watch
- This year, Luke Doty has recorded 975 passing yards (195.0 yards per game) while going 86-for-142 (60.6% completion percentage) and throwing five touchdowns and three interceptions.
- Zaquandre White has run for a team-high 561 yards on 81 attempts (62.3 yards per game) and two touchdowns. He also has 183 receiving yards on 15 catches (20.3 yards per game) and three touchdowns.
- Kevin Harris has rushed for 472 yards on 113 carries (47.2 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground this year.
- This season Josh Vann has 39 catches and leads the team with 630 yards (57.3 per game) while scoring five touchdowns.
- Jaheim Bell has also contributed with 21 receptions for 314 yards and three touchdowns.
- Nick Muse has 194 receiving yards on 18 receptions, with two touchdowns, averaging 19.4 yards per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from