The stats found in this article only reflect games that carried a betting market this season.
The No. 19 Clemson Tigers will look to extend a three-game win streak when they host the NC State Wolf Pack at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, as favorites. The Wolf Pack have also won three games in a row and the matchup has an over/under of points.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of January 5, 2021, 2:15 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Clemson Betting Information
- The Tigers have put together a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 5 points, going 0-1 this season.
- In 37.5% of their games this season (3/8), the Tigers and their opponents have outscored the set over/under.
Clemson Players to Watch
NC State Betting Information
- With a 4-3 record ATS this season, the Wolf Pack have outperformed expectations.
- When they play as at least a 5-point underdog, the Wolf Pack routinely outperform with a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Four of NC State’s seven games (57.1%) this season have covered the over/under.
NC State Players to Watch
- In six out of NC State’s seven games this season (85.7%), the competing teams combined for more points than the total in Tuesday’s matchup.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.7 points per game, 13.7 points more than the over/under of 135 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 14.1 fewer points than the 120.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020-21.
- The Tigers have seen a 123.9 average over/under in their games this season, 11.1 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Wolf Pack games this season (145.7 points).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||NC State||NC State||-7||139.5||-340||261||Regular Season||60-54 NC ST|
|1/4/2020||NC State||Clemson||-2||136.5||-136||112||Regular Season||81-70 CLEM|
|1/26/2019||N/A||NC State||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-67 NC ST|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from