The Rutgers Scarlet Knights (3-3) will attempt to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Clemson Tigers (5-2) on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at Rutgers Athletic Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Scarlet Knights’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup with the Tigers ( ).
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of November 30, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. Check out the table below for the most up-to-date lines for this outing and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Rutgers vs Clemson Betting Odds
Rutgers Offense Vs. Clemson Defense
|Rutgers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clemson Defense|
|66.7 (278)||Points/Gm||61.7 (64)|
|66.5 (288)||Possessions/Game||68.8 (113)|
|40.3 (300)||Field Goal %||37.9 (36)|
|24.1 (354)||3PT %||30.8 (120)|
|44 (338)||Effective FG %||44.2 (56)|
|48 (317)||True Shooting %||46.9 (50)|
Clemson Offense Vs. Rutgers Defense
|Clemson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Rutgers Defense|
|74.7 (147)||Points/Gm||62.8 (76)|
|65.1 (318)||Possessions/Game||66.2 (51)|
|50.4 (15)||Field Goal %||39.6 (84)|
|44.1 (2)||3PT %||35.9 (278)|
|58.8 (11)||Effective FG %||47.7 (153)|
|60.8 (16)||True Shooting %||51.1 (172)|
Rutgers Betting Insights
- Rutgers has compiled a 0-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have not covered the spread this season (0-6 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- In Rutgers’ six games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total four times.
- Rutgers’ six games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 124.5 points four times.
- The Scarlet Knights have an average point total of 134.3 in their contests this year, 9.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Clemson Betting Insights
- Clemson is 4-2-1 ATS this season.
- The Tigers have not covered the spread this year (0-1-1 ATS) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- So far this season, four out of Clemson’s seven games with an over/under have hit the over.
- Clemson has played five games this season that ended with a point total over 124.5 points.
- Tigers games this year have had a 133.8-point total on average, 9.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Rutgers Key Players
- The Scarlet Knights points and rebounds leader is Ron Harper Jr.. He contributes 15 points per game and grabs nine rebounds.
- Geo Baker paces the squad with four assists per game.
- Baker is the top three-point shooter for the Scarlet Knights, connecting on 1.8 per game.
- Rutgers’ blocks leader is Aundre Hyatt, who collects 1.2 per game. Caleb McConnell leads the team averaging 2.7 steals an outing.
Clemson Key Players
- The Tigers leader in scoring is PJ Hall with 13.9 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds per game and 1.7 assists per game.
- The Clemson leaders in rebounds and assists are Hunter Tyson (5.6 rebounds per game) and Nick Honor (4.3 assists per game).
- Al-Amir Dawes leads the Tigers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.7 made threes per game.
- Clemson’s David Collins has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.9 per game and Hall is first in blocks with one per game.