The No. 24 Clemson Tigers (16-4, 8-1 ACC) will attempt to extend a five-game home winning streak when they square off against the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-11, 1-8 ACC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at Littlejohn Coliseum. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ACC Network. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Tigers’ (to win on the moneyline) matchup versus the Yellow Jackets ( ).
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of January 24, 2023 at 9:38 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook Bonus Bonus up to $1,250!
Clemson vs Georgia Tech Betting Odds
Get in on the betting discussion! Chat with Eli Hershkovich and our team of experts every day in our FREE Discord community.
Clemson Offense Vs. Georgia Tech Defense
|Clemson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Georgia Tech Defense|
|74.5 (126)||Points/Gm||70.5 (215)|
|9.4 (330)||Possessions/Game||10.8 (84)|
|46.4 (77)||Field Goal %||43.1 (157)|
|36.5 (62)||3PT %||29.2 (23)|
|53.4 (73)||Effective FG %||48.1 (108)|
|58.0 (36)||True Shooting %||51.5 (63)|
Georgia Tech Offense Vs. Clemson Defense
|Georgia Tech Offense||Stats (Rank)||Clemson Defense|
|69.8 (222)||Points/Gm||66.9 (113)|
|10.8 (278)||Possessions/Game||9.4 (30)|
|42.5 (288)||Field Goal %||39.5 (18)|
|32.4 (265)||3PT %||32.4 (126)|
|48.2 (303)||Effective FG %||46.3 (41)|
|51.2 (312)||True Shooting %||50.9 (50)|
Best Betting Sites For Clemson vs Georgia Tech
Clemson Betting Insights
- Clemson has covered 10 times in 20 matchups with a spread this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread once when favored by 9.5 points or more this season (in six opportunities).
- So far this season, 12 out of Clemson’s 20 games have hit the over.
- In 12 of 20 games this season, the Tigers and their opponents have gone over 136.5 points.
- The average point total in Clemson’s outings this year is 141.4, 4.9 more than this matchup’s over/under.
Georgia Tech Betting Insights
- Georgia Tech has won eight games against the spread this season, while failing to cover 10 times.
- The Yellow Jackets have not covered the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- In Georgia Tech’s 18 chances this year, the combined scoring has gone over the point total eight times.
- The Yellow Jackets have combined with their opponents to score more than 136.5 points in 12 of 18 games this season.
- The average total for Georgia Tech’s games this season has been 140.3, 3.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Clemson Key Players
- Hunter Tyson leads the Tigers in scoring (15.7 points per game) and rebounding (10.0 rebounds per game).
- Clemson’s assists leader is Chase Hunter, who dishes out 4.3 per game.
- The Tigers are led by Tyson from beyond the arc. He connects on 2.1 shots from deep per game.
- Clemson’s blocks leader is PJ Hall, who collects 0.9 per game. Tyson leads the team averaging 0.9 steals a game.
Georgia Tech Key Players
- Deivon Smith holds the top spot on the Yellow Jackets rebounds and assists leaderboard, with 5.6 rebounds per game and 3.6 assists per game.
- Miles Kelly scores 13.6 points per game to pace Georgia Tech.
- Kelly leads the Yellow Jackets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Smith tops Georgia Tech in steals with 1.0 per game, and Javon Franklin leads the squad in blocks with 1.5 per game.