CJ McCollum will take the court on Saturday when his Portland Trail Blazers play the Detroit Pistons. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet McCollum’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
CJ McCollum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- McCollum has had a points prop bet set in 21 of the 26 games he has played this season.
- McCollum’s 23.6 points per game average is 2.1 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- In 61.5% of his matchups this season (16 of 26 games) McCollum has scored more than 21.5 points.
- McCollum’s season scoring average of 23.6 is 0.9 points higher than his 22.7 average points over/under.
- McCollum has hit the points over in 13 of 21 opportunities (61.9%).
- McCollum has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (22.7 points) in 53.8% of his games (14 out of 26 contests).
- The Pistons’ opponents are scoring 111.1 points per game, which is the 19th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- McCollum has had a prop bet set for assists in 21 of 26 total games this season.
- McCollum’s season-long assist average — 4.7 per game — is 0.2 assists higher than Saturday’s assist prop bet total (4.5).
- McCollum has collected more than 4.5 assists in 11 out of 26 games this season (42.3%).
- McCollum’s per-game assist average (4.7) is 0.4 more than his average assist prop bet total (4.3).
- In just 42.3% of McCollum’s games (11 out of 26) he has recorded more than 4.3 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- The Pistons’ opponents are collecting 24.9 assists per game, which is the 15th-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
McCollum vs the Pistons
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Pistons
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from