CJ McCollum has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his Portland Trail Blazers and the Detroit Pistons. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Pistons.
CJ McCollum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- McCollum has had a points prop bet set in 18 of the 21 games he has played this season.
- McCollum has averaged 24.2 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.7 points greater than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- 14 times this season (out of 21 total games — 66.7%) McCollum has scored more than 21.5 points.
- McCollum’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (22.8 points) by 1.4 points.
- McCollum has hit the points over in 61.1% of his opportunities (11 of 18 chances).
- McCollum’s season-long points prop bet average is 22.8 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 12 out of 21 games (57.1%).
- Teams are averaging 110.7 points per game against the Pistons this season, the 21st-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- McCollum has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 18 times this season.
- McCollum has averaged 32.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (30.5).
- In 13 of 21 games (61.9%) McCollum has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- McCollum’s season-long PRA average (32.8) is 1.4 higher than his average PRA over/under — 31.4.
- McCollum has hit the over on his PRA prop bets 66.7% of the time this season (12 of 18 opportunities).
- In 13 of 21 contests this season (61.9%) McCollum covered his average PRA over/under (31.4).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Pistons
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from