CJ McCollum’s Portland Trail Blazers square off against the New Orleans Pelicans on Thursday. McCollum has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
CJ McCollum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- McCollum has had a points prop bet set in 13 of the 14 games he has played this season.
- McCollum has racked up 25.5 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 7.0 points more than Thursday’s points prop total.
- 12 times this season (out of 14 total games — 85.7%) McCollum has scored more than 18.5 points.
- McCollum’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (23.3 points) by 2.2 points.
- McCollum has gone over the point total in 69.2% of his opportunities (nine of 13 chances).
- McCollum’s season-long points prop bet average is 23.3 points, a figure he’s covered eight out of 14 contests (57.1%).
- The Pelicans’ opponents are scoring 115.6 points per game, which is the fourth-most given up by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- McCollum has had an assists prop bet set in 13 of the 14 games he has played this season.
- McCollum has averaged 4.8 assists per game this season, 1.3 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Thursday (3.5).
- In 64.3% of his matchups this season (nine out of 14) McCollum has collected more than 3.5 assists.
- McCollum’s per-game assist average (4.8) is 0.5 more than his average assist prop bet total (4.3).
- In only 38.5% of his games (five out of 13), McCollum has covered his assist prop bet totals.
- In only 35.7% of McCollum’s contests (five out of 14) he has recorded more than 4.3 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
- Teams are compiling 27.0 assists per game against the Pelicans this season, the second-most allowed by a team.
Last 10 Games
McCollum vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from