Does CJ McCollum cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when McCollum takes the court on Thursday against the Miami Heat.
CJ McCollum Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- McCollum has had a points prop bet set in 15 of the 18 games he has played this season.
- McCollum has racked up 23.8 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 3.3 points greater than Thursday’s over/under.
- 11 times this season (out of 18 total games — 61.1%) McCollum has scored more than 20.5 points.
- McCollum’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (22.8 points) by 1.0 point.
- McCollum has hit the points over in 60% of his opportunities (nine of 15 chances).
- McCollum’s season-long points prop bet average is 22.8 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 10 out of 18 games (55.6%).
- Opponents of the Heat have scored 107.6 points per game this season, the 27th-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- McCollum has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 15 of the 18 games he has played this season.
- McCollum has averaged 31.9 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 3.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (28.5).
- In 12 of 18 games (66.7%) McCollum has gone over his PRA prop bet total in Thursday’s game.
- McCollum’s season-long PRA average (31.9) is 0.3 higher than his average PRA over/under — 31.6.
- McCollum has gone over his PRA prop bets 66.7% of the time this season (10 of 15 opportunities).
- In 10 of 18 contests this season (55.6%) McCollum covered his average PRA over/under (31.6).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Trail Blazers vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from