CJ McCollum’s New Orleans Pelicans will face the Los Angeles Lakers at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. McCollum is tops on his squad in both points (22.4) and assists (5.2) per contest, and also averages 4.4 rebounds. At the other end, he puts up 1.0 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
With prop bets set for McCollum in this outing, let’s break down the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
CJ McCollum Prop Bets (April 1)
McCollum Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.5-point total set for McCollum on Friday is 0.1 more points than his season scoring average.
- McCollum has played 76 games this season, totaling more than 22.5 points in 27 of them.
- McCollum has hit the over 28 times on a points prop this season (in 58 tries).
- McCollum has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- McCollum has hit more than 2.5 threes in 32 of his 76 games so far this season.
- Giving up 114.6 points per game, the Lakers are the 27th-ranked squad in the NBA on defense.
McCollum Vs Lakers
Bet On Pelicans Vs Lakers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from